learning fox work

I am 43 years of age and have been asked by my game keeper if I would help out with the fox population this winter only problem is yes you guessed it this is the one thing that I have never done so I am looking for some one to teach me I guess it is a bit rich me asking on here but if there is anyone that feels that they could help me out I would be very gratefull

Kind regards Steve

I am 43 years of age and have been asked by my game keeper if I would help out with the fox population this winter only problem is yes you guessed it this is the one thing that I have never done so I am looking for some one to teach me I guess it is a bit rich me asking on here but if there is anyone that feels that they could help me out I would be very gratefull

Kind regards Steve

NOT BEEN FUNNY BUT CANNOT YOUR KEEPER FRIEND

SHOW YOUTHE ROPES

WHATS HE BEING DOING UP TO NOW[FOX WISE]

SURLEY SOMEONE ONTHE ESTATE KNOWS THE CRACK

put up where you are in the country mate.always plenty of people will help you out once they get to no you.people have to be careful nowadays with certain things,if you understand what i am saying.

Kind regards Steve

SHOW YOUTHE ROPES

He is a gun man not a dog man but he asked me so I want to learn I hope you understand mate

put up where you are in the country mate.always plenty of people will help you out once they get to no you.people have to be careful nowadays with certain things,if you understand what i am saying.

Sorry im in bucks down south

Regards steve

Kind regards Steve

SHOW YOUTHE ROPES

He is a gun man not a dog man but he asked me so I want to learn I hope you understand mate

Regards steve

Send me a pm mate with some details, Im from near Heathrow but willing to travel and show you what I know, Have you got yourself any dogs ?? Regards Steve

Edited by busterbuster1969

Kind regards Steve

SHOW YOUTHE ROPES

Regards steve

Send me a pm mate with some details, Im from near Heathrow but willing to travel and show you what I know, Have you got yourself any dogs ?? Regards Steve

Thanks mate will send pm

Steve