Guns and photography in one forum!

I must be in heaven! I have been doing photography for many years now. I have both canon and nikon gear and want to get into wildlife photography a bit more (I do mostly portraiture right now).

I shall have a nosey though the posts now!

Some of my work has been uploaded to my flickr account if anyone is interested!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/primadona/

I must be in heaven! I have been doing photography for many years now. I have both canon and nikon gear and want to get into wildlife photography a bit more (I do mostly portraiture right now).

http://www.flickr.co...otos/primadona/

Nice work look forward to seeing what you come up with...welcome to THL :thumbs:

http://www.flickr.co...otos/primadona/

some good work there mate, liking your older work :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

Some good images there..saw you have some using the Fuji s5 pro, do you still have it? I had a s2pro, what excellent colour rendition from that camera, Ive never seen better colours from ANY digital camera....

Cheers guys, I'm looking forward to getting back out when I get a new rifle. Good excuse for some nice photos too!.

Romany, I still have the Fuji s5 pro, what an amazing little underrated camera! Some of the images I have taken with that system put my MUCH more expensive 1d to shame. I used the s2 and s3 pro many moons ago and rated them highly too. Theres just something about the look of the images from a Fuji sensor.

• Like 1

Cheers guys, I'm looking forward to getting back out when I get a new rifle. Good excuse for some nice photos too!.

Romany, I still have the Fuji s5 pro, what an amazing little underrated camera! Some of the images I have taken with that system put my MUCH more expensive 1d to shame. I used the s2 and s3 pro many moons ago and rated them highly too. Theres just something about the look of the images from a Fuji sensor.

Totally agree there matie....