Groups @ 40 meters

Went out yesterday afternoon for a mooch about and missed two rabbits, school boy error. I had just fitted the Twink mod to the HW100 and not re-zeroed the scope :icon_redface:

So after a few pellets on paper to zero @ 30 meters I moved a bit further out to 40m and was quite happy with the results mainly due to the strong winds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHjA3W6IVao&list=HL1341146502&feature=mh_lolz

Smokey

Nice shooting Bill, I notice in the descripton of the video that you've got an MTC Genesis. How do you find them, are they as good as the marketing makes out?!

Hey Elliott, the scope is bang on mate but I have started to notice the side parallax knob is becoming stiff and crunchy. I will be taking it back to the gun shop if it gets any worse but for now it ain't bothering me too much. I hope this bloody wind disappears I am wanting to get out for a bit later on.

Smokey

Nice shooting Bill, I notice in the descripton of the video that you've got an MTC Genesis. How do you find them, are they as good as the marketing makes out?!

Hey Elliott, the scope is bang on mate but I have started to notice the side parallax knob is becoming stiff and crunchy. I will be taking it back to the gun shop if it gets any worse but for now it ain't bothering me too much. I hope this bloody wind disappears I am wanting to get out for a bit later on.

Smokey

Hope you get it sorted John they aren't a cheap scope! Looks like you can shoot very well with it mind :)

Nice mate.

I'd re check your zero when the get out the wind mate.

You may find its slightly off.

Si.

Will do Si, that was the best sheltered area around the farm buildings. I was able to use one of the buildings for a couple of weeks but it is now full of feed. The wind is still blowing here so I might not bother getting out this afternoon.

Smokey

Some nice grouping there smokey at that range with a gusty 5-10 kph wind from the right.......seems your calibration,pellet choice and rifle deal well in them conditions mate :thumbs:

Thank you Stevo,I have been back out this evening to re zero and the parallax on the scope has had one crunch too many :censored: so it will be heading back to the shop. The zero was a little off but after some tweakingg at 30 meters I was putting some very tight groups together. 35m and 40m where loads better without the wind issues and the I tried 50m altered the parallax and the bloody thing stuck.

Smokey