Where is elstudro1986?

dont hold back girls say what you realy think :big_boss:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :whistle:

just go back & read his posts, none of it adds up. like, how did he manage to post a pic of the pup when he wanted to sell it, taken a week after it ate the USB lead, but can't post pics of the new dog? :hmm:

how did he find the new dog sooo quickly? :hmm:

he knows nowt about keeping dogs, asks us for advice, but has a mate with a

collie grey hound is nearlly 13 and is still a stormer on the lamp

personally, i'd have gone to the mate for advice first? :hmm:

decided to get a lurcher on april 3rd... got one on april 6th... getting rid on the 20th... shot of it to a mate by the 26th.... moved into a new house & had kennels up by may 6th... looking for a dog that was the opposite of the one he got shot of... picked up the pup on the 11th... and all that with a premature baby & the wife in & out of hospital??? :hmm:

do i really need to repeat myself?

dont hold back girls say what you realy think :big_boss:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :whistle:

just go back & read his posts, none of it adds up. like, how did he manage to post a pic of the pup when he wanted to sell it, taken a week after it ate the USB lead, but can't post pics of the new dog? :hmm:

how did he find the new dog sooo quickly? :hmm:

he knows nowt about keeping dogs, asks us for advice, but has a mate with a

collie grey hound is nearlly 13 and is still a stormer on the lamp

personally, i'd have gone to the mate for advice first? :hmm:

decided to get a lurcher on april 3rd... got one on april 6th... getting rid on the 20th... shot of it to a mate by the 26th.... moved into a new house & had kennels up by may 6th... looking for a dog that was the opposite of the one he got shot of... picked up the pup on the 11th... and all that with a premature baby & the wife in & out of hospital??? :hmm:

do i really need to repeat myself?

are you stalking him by any chance :D

nope, but i picked up on this lad from his first post... and by god, the timescales are dodgy as f**k. go to his profile, "view members posts" and see for yourself. i just feel sorry fr the dogs involved....

if they actually exist... :hmm:

nope, but i picked up on this lad from his first post... and by god, the timescales are dodgy as f**k. go to his profile, "view members posts" and see for yourself. i just feel sorry fr the dogs involved....

if they actually exist... :hmm:

done!quite surreal reading :icon_eek: strange fellow.

Worst news........he did not hand his pup into the kennels he said he did & there is no one there called michael........so what the f**k :blink::censored:

:icon_eek::hmm::hmm::hmm: Anyone remember Robert and his mini bull terrier for hunting, I believe he was going to post photos........the silence is deafening............. :hmm::hmm:

Edited by Simoman
Guest Lurcherbitch

Worst news........he did not hand his pup into the kennels he said he did & there is no one there called michael........so what the f**k :blink::censored:

:icon_eek::hmm::hmm::hmm: Anyone remember Robert and his mini bull terrier for hunting, I believe he was going to post photos........the silence is deafening............. :hmm::hmm:

But whats he done with that first pup and he had the jr too........... :cry: He wanted rid of it asp...said he give it too pound, to a guy called michael, no michael & NO PUP at that kennels :cry: