Hawke Digi Nite Eye

Anyone got one? Just looked through one at my local gun shop and asked them to order me a 4-16x50 10x half mil dot Looked so much better than my Viper and no whitening which I seem to experience with my Viper on high mag.

The scope's up for £219 new and I'll need to contribute £70 if I trade in my Viper - what do you think?

Main reasons for swapping it are I prefer the reticule on the Hawke and I like the Chairgun software that's compatible with the Hawke range :)

I have a Hawke Panorma and the optics are so clear and the reticle is so fine that it makes hitting what you want easy. If you look on here for Si Pittaway's video about how he uses Chairgun he makes the art of shooting look easy, i am waiting for calm so i can set my sight up as he does. I would be happy to recommend Hawke scopes to anybody.

Yep my recent scopes have been hawke and I to an buying a panorama model. I don't think I could bring myself to use a different make as the glass on the hawke range are so clear.

Mawders buddy, i went from a Hawke Eclipse to a Panorama the glass is so so clear you will not regret it. And now Si has showed us his way of setting up scope, my kill range will be doubled so i hope you can use Si's method.

Good stuff, might save a bit more if I sell the Viper privately and buy the Hawke from BAR who appear to be advertising them at £185!

Bit of messing about too.. might try to haggle a but more off the scope and trade in at my local gun shop :hmm:

Anyone got one? Just looked through one at my local gun shop and asked them to order me a 4-16x50 10x half mil dot Looked so much better than my Viper and no whitening which I seem to experience with my Viper on high mag.

The scope's up for £219 new and I'll need to contribute £70 if I trade in my Viper - what do you think?

Main reasons for swapping it are I prefer the reticule on the Hawke and I like the Chairgun software that's compatible with the Hawke range :)

how higher mag are you using? on your MTC.

I've got a Nite Eye, although not a digital one, I'm not impressed with it to be honest.

I've got an el' cheapo fixed mag on my rifle at the minute, they only cost £30 and its bloody brilliant. Very bright, very clear, and nice and light.