FFS Young kid's

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

get the same daft c**ts round here, some are even in their 40t's

PM sent..............................................................

Don't bother mate I keep myself to myself now and don't even bother trying to educate pork ... You will know when you meet a youngster willing to listen and learn and spend your time showing them the

There's no doubt there's some decent youngsters around (not just hunting but in general) but there is also no doubt a lot of youngstes show far less respect to people these days, this street corner,hard dog mentality is shit and has nothing to do with hunting and more to do with a overall breakdown in society.

I will be forever grateful to the old boys who first took me as a young lad, hours spent hunting or fishing and always pestering for more lol. I'm happy to take youngsters out with me as long as they are respectful ( something my lad has to learn lol) if you can show them something diferent from bloody X box and street corners it can only be better alround.

• Like 1

Well i must look even worse walking about with me little saluki whippet haha. The worst part about being a young hunter is finding permission, what a nightmare the famer takes one look and shakes his head but gotta ruff it out and carry on hunting where a can till a come across the farmer who says yes.

• Like 1

There's no doubt there's some decent youngsters around (not just hunting but in general) but there is also no doubt a lot of youngstes show far less respect to people these days, this street corner,hard dog mentality is shit and has nothing to do with hunting and more to do with a overall breakdown in society.

I will be forever grateful to the old boys who first took me as a young lad, hours spent hunting or fishing and always pestering for more lol. I'm happy to take youngsters out with me as long as they are respectful ( something my lad has to learn lol) if you can show them something diferent from bloody X box and street corners it can only be better alround.

Very true a little respect goes a long way, the more people who learn this will help them through life its self

Well i must look even worse walking about with me little saluki whippet haha. The worst part about being a young hunter is finding permission, what a nightmare the famer takes one look and shakes his head but gotta ruff it out and carry on hunting where a can till a come across the farmer who says yes.

I hear you mate it's hard to get permission as a young hunter but you have to stick at it I'm lucky to have my own land but I still look for permission elsewhere :thumbs;

i would be willing to give a youngster a chance show them how to care for train and use there stock but when i offered someone a chance as a hunting partner had no takers i have done all the hard work gaining permission over the years and earning trust and was offering as long as they wanted i wanted to find the right person to trust and in time off load some permission on them

Im sure there are plenty of young uns out there that respect the land,quarry and mutts,they listen,learn and put it all into practice,alas,from what ive seen they are not the norm now.The best they can do is carry on and stay away from the muppets and chancers.A young lad asked me what the lurchers and terriers were like with ferrets,i thought that was a sensible enough question and proudly informed him that i took great care in breaking the dogs to ferrets and other livestock from an early age,i was about to explain the methods i use and the reasons for it until he informed me that i did,nt have a clue about real hunting dogs and a dog that could,nt even kill a ferret was useless for anything else.I questioned his breeding and parentage and told him to go forth.Its also true that some of the more elderly,who have been in the job for a considerable amount of time,could,nt learn the younger ones anything useful,as they never learnt themselves,these sort are not in the minority either.