FFS Young kid's

at least the youngones round your way have a bit of an idea to what lucrhers are for. They all troup about here, with there staffs and dogs of similar breed (walking with swaggers like pete dunham from greenstreet), looking at my dogs and asking if my dogs suffer from anorrexia.

braindead bloody morons

"BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE"

teach them all some bloody manners :laugh:

• Like 3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

get the same daft c**ts round here, some are even in their 40t's

PM sent..............................................................

Don't bother mate I keep myself to myself now and don't even bother trying to educate pork ... You will know when you meet a youngster willing to listen and learn and spend your time showing them the

very rare to see any kids around here even the local primary school has had to take kids from the local towns in order to stay open, shame really. the only people who can afford to buy houses here now are normally retireing to the countryside and are gormless feck whits :censored:

Guest born to run1083

woulndnt of wasted my time with them pal :thumbs:

I can't help myself with younen's as they need educating but most of the time you get a load of shite for trying.. :cray:

I've tried helping a few newbies and got burnt big time lol buy it still wouldn't stop me helping another. I think you got the right idea. If know one tries to help them who will. It's there dogs I feel for

there are more decent young lads than bad ones no doubt some are scum but most given time will learn. There are plenty of so called old hands about who are not worth a toss and couldnt teach anyone anything any way . its no good painting everyone with the same brush take people as you find them, if the are decent then treat them decently if they are not avoid them.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 4

ill help anyone out and with what the kids said to you i bet if you where to catch him on his own he would be willing to learn and 9/10 you will gain some respect off them and receive no future insults, its very easy to say balls to them the little shits but what i see is there our future and if you learn them that little bit of respect then that is a massive start in to the future of working dogs atb steve

• Like 1

That's the way i like to think Desertbred but over this past couple of week's i'm sick to death of bumping into youngster's with no respect for anything and that include's the dog's..i think the best thing for me to do is change my route and timing and avoid them like the plague..it has been brought to my attention for a while now what this generation of youth are doing with sika/fallow buck..it involve's antler's a rope a toe bar and several dog's and it's not nice.. :censored:

The tow bar business sounds diabolical but also says to me they are not kids if they are driving there is a difference I am knocking on a bit now but if I get back chat from young kids and I can find out where they live I go and have a quiet word with thier parent or parents nicely but leave them understanding that if it happens again my next call will not be so friendly.

Edited by desertbred

Im young only 19 and i would love for someone to take me under there wing and teach me none my friends are interested i just walk my dogs every day and learn as i go on !

jesus kid dont say that on here..........................................lol :icon_redface:

• Like 1

Im young only 19 and i would love for someone to take me under there wing and teach me none my friends are interested i just walk my dogs every day and learn as i go on !

There are a few lads from South Wales on here decent lads if you are serious and near by I am sure they will give you a hand. Edited by desertbred

be carefull what your saying you inbox will be full of pm`s from millet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 2

there are more decent young lads than bad ones no doubt some are scum but most given time will learn. There are plenty of so called old hands about who are not worth a toss and couldnt teach anyone anything any way . its no good painting everyone with the same brush take people as you find them, if the are decent then treat them decently if they are not avoid them.

true, people seem to forget working lurchers is a (minority thing ) . I alot of young lads i know who are good lads whow grew up with my son (25), that would try to help you out with any prob if asked . They all like my dogs, same as my son but not botherd about hunting prefer football, lager,women. :laugh: . THere is shit about, but in grown'ups as well as young . :yes: :yes: