FFS Young kid's

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

get the same daft c**ts round here, some are even in their 40t's

PM sent..............................................................

Don't bother mate I keep myself to myself now and don't even bother trying to educate pork ... You will know when you meet a youngster willing to listen and learn and spend your time showing them the

In all fairness, all the young'uns are not the same. A few year back I was going lamping with a lad who was training as Huntsman for one of the local hunts, and was supprised to find out he was only 17 ! He showed hunting maturity and knowledge beyond his years. There is a young lass on here who has been lamping and hunting for years and she's only around 22, her and her family have stayed with us a few times, and I know she also travels the country and hunts with some well known people. There are other examples of young'uns who hunt, lamp, ferret, etc, so there is hope ! They're not all standing on the street corner with a Bull X ! LOL ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 3

In all fairness, all the young'uns are not the same. A few year back I was going lamping with a lad who was training as Huntsman for one of the local hunts, and was supprised to find out he was only 17 ! He showed hunting maturity and knowledge beyond his years. There is a young lass on here who has been lamping and hunting for years and she's only around 22, her and her family have stayed with us a few times, and I know she also travels the country and hunts with some well known people. There are other examples of young'uns who hunt, lamp, ferret, etc, so there is hope ! They're not all standing on the street corner with a Bull X ! LOL ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

I think we can safety say if there standing on the street with there dog then hunting is not there thing. I'd imagine the dogs there to growl at folk to make them look hard, kill cats and get nose blasts from joints. :censored:

round my way theres a 12 year old traveller boy who knows more then alot of men hes got some good dogs aswell, round here the kids seem to have there head screwed on a bit more ,apart from the ones with fat staffs lol they pretty much stay away from hunting as far as i know

quite the opposite where i live every other house owns a lurcher or 2, hard to get any runs at the start of the season or through the summer to bring a pup on but soon as the cold weather hits its like a godsent they are all toked up in the pub with there dogs letting the propper dogs run propper game when its suppose to be done

• Like 1

quite the opposite where i live every other house owns a lurcher or 2, hard to get any runs at the start of the season or through the summer to bring a pup on but soon as the cold weather hits its like a godsent they are all toked up in the pub with there dogs letting the propper dogs run propper game when its suppose to be done

same round here for a few yrs until one moved away and they packed were jus summer hunters it raining im not goin :laugh:

few dafts c**t round here like that, one of them i used to go out with all he wants to do is stand and talk all night,,,

one night we had a real good night of weather winds blowing like a goodun nice bit of rain,,,,rang him up you coming out?? eh its to windy and its raining...lol never phoned him again!

• Like 1

Im only 18 so still young and you will catch me out in all types of weather with the dogs and ferrets but yet people look at the younger genaration and think we are all scum, stereotypical i suppose but if i were to be taken out lamping or ferreting id be setting nets dispatching the rabbits, digging to the ferrets, carring rabbits i just like to get stuck in and catch game. Yes you do get lads stood about shouting does your dog do pig, fox etc but there are more young lads lasses about today that are genuine and not like these meat heads you see with bullxs on heavy chains. The saying goes dont judge a book by its cover

• Like 3

Ive had to post this because i am stressed and pissed off.. :cray: ..i was out tonight lead walking the dog and i get some kid on a street corner asking what cross they are.. i said god know's promptley followed by arse hole him ....i walked over to see who had called me a arse hole and apparently he was talking too his mate... :whistling: ..

Anyway they asked if my 7mth old pup does pig's ..i said she is too young..one young lad said if my pup wont do them she/he is gone..i tried to explain stuff to him and he got angry and this kid said to me i have killed more than you ever will.. :laugh: ..

If you little shit's are on here pm and i will try and educate you..without load's of lying.. :thumbs:

i know how ya feel mate,theres plenty of them on this site to start with thats why i havnt been on for ages.and now probably wont come on no more. :thumbs:

Im only 18 so still young and you will catch me out in all types of weather with the dogs and ferrets but yet people look at the younger genaration and think we are all scum, stereotypical i suppose but if i were to be taken out lamping or ferreting id be setting nets dispatching the rabbits, digging to the ferrets, carring rabbits i just like to get stuck in and catch game. Yes you do get lads stood about shouting does your dog do pig, fox etc but there are more young lads lasses about today that are genuine and not like these meat heads you see with bullxs on heavy chains. The saying goes dont judge a book by its cover

Too true pal

I'm 16 and I don't hang round the streets with a status dog I'm the opposite I keep myself to myself , I'm happy to plod through fields dogs in tow with a good mate or two enjoying the dogs and countryside doing some hunting nothing better, fecking hate seeing lads with big dogs to make them look hard makes me laugh , I'd rather walk along with my lurchers even if my saluki x looks Girly :laugh:

• Like 1

Out of all the folk i have met over the year's young and old it is a rare occurence to meet somone who is not full of shite and a billy lier...the lurcher world is full of plonker's..this is no way aimed at you by the way and i am sure you are a good genuine lad.. :thumbs: