FFS Young kid's

Ive had to post this because i am stressed and pissed off.. :cray: ..i was out tonight lead walking the dog and i get some kid on a street corner asking what cross they are.. i said god know's promptley followed by arse hole him ....i walked over to see who had called me a arse hole and apparently he was talking too his mate... :whistling: ..

Anyway they asked if my 7mth old pup does pig's ..i said she is too young..one young lad said if my pup wont do them she/he is gone..i tried to explain stuff to him and he got angry and this kid said to me i have killed more than you ever will.. :laugh: ..

If you little shit's are on here pm and i will try and educate you..without load's of lying.. :thumbs:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

get the same daft c**ts round here, some are even in their 40t's

PM sent..............................................................

Don't bother mate I keep myself to myself now and don't even bother trying to educate pork ... You will know when you meet a youngster willing to listen and learn and spend your time showing them the

Ive had to post this because i am stressed and pissed off.. :cray: ..i was out tonight lead walking the dog and i get some kid on a street corner asking what cross they are.. i said god know's promptley followed by arse hole him ....i walked over to see who had called me a arse hole and apparently he was talking too his mate... :whistling: ..

Anyway they asked if my 7mth old pup does pig's ..i said she is too young..one young lad said if my pup wont do them she/he is gone..i tried to explain stuff to him and he got angry and this kid said to me i have killed more than you ever will.. :laugh: ..

If you little shit's are on here pm and i will try and educate you..without load's of lying.. :thumbs:

get the same daft c**ts round here, some are even in their 40t's

• Like 8

Don't bother mate I keep myself to myself now and don't even bother trying to educate pork ... You will know when you meet a youngster willing to listen and learn and spend your time showing them the ropes .... The ther fuckwits will be out of the game soon enough so don't worry about it .............

• Like 4

I blame Darcy, the ginger snorkle and his picture books... :laugh:

A well known name was mentioned..he has horses and used to drive a shogun..seaton lane type stuff.. :laugh: :laugh:

The good thing round my way is there is only me and another local guy with working dogs and most of the daft b*****ds think the dogs are greyhounds!! :laugh: I know what you mean though, I was at a show and a lot of the lads local to the show (all probably under the age of 21-22) had no qualms shouting about there dog does this and that to anybody who'd listen, thing is we dont know everyone's kosha and who is listening?

Auld folk are just as bad with assumptions though, my neighbour told me the other week that when I first moved to the village an old boy had asked who the guy with the "greyhounds" and the terrier was, my neighbour explained I had not long moved and they were actually lurchers and a terrier when the old boy said in a panic "I hope we've not got badger baiters" boils m piss that does, making assumptions like that.

• Like 3

public been brainwashed every man with a hunting dog either badgering lol or deering or hareing none say are you doing pestcontrol to tame , nit wits ,in the eighties they never batted a eyelid or ninties , just when the laws changed a bit ,and the police put silly things up if you see a dog in a feild he is hare coursing but could be doing other illegal things to ,phone this number , a joke, when we were teens we used to walk the stubbles maybe seven of us a few dogs we would have our own private meet some laughs ,farmers some were fine, others not so fine ,i used to walk through village with hare or rabbs fish etc ,localy there were hardly a rabbit but plenty good hare land ,land still the same but not many hare to many new houses bypasses and foxes buzzards , no root crops now either more corn ,

Edited by BLACKWATER...

I'm also sorry to tell you.......he wasn't talking to his mate......... :no::D

• Like 1