my pups collie grey x beddy whipp

They're crackers mate..... I've seen a few photos of your bitch she looks a nice dog mate.... what size was the dog you put over her?.... I think your bitch is 3/4 1/4 whip/bed ?..... I've thought about this breeding for the future with mine ( 3/4 1/4 whip /bed) ,not for a few years yet, be real interesting to see how these turn out though mate, I reckon they could be top rabbiting/mooching dogs if all goes well..... all the best to you

Kev

cheers lads

theyre grand pups, full of beans and running around back yard all day long

yes kev shes a 3/4 whipp the sire was a 26" collie grey very racy and a top allround dog, ive kept a bitch, my mate took one for stud fee

one pups has gone to isle of wight, the others have gone to my mates on here so you will probably see their progress on here,

they will should make great allround rabbiting dogs, hopefully makeing around 23" 24"?

the sire 5/8grey x 3/8 collie

427250_322716781108423_100001103119008_935572_954035725_n.jpg

• Like 2

Best put my wallet away then :cray:

i know em pups a lamp+batterys will be a touch bigger than these in height, but they will make stumping pups in the right hands, an the effort you put into that whippet, not many dogs wont make a decent potfiller in your care :thumbs:

an that is a nice litter ye got on deck there pipa, they look happy an healthy, what more could you ask :thumbs: