is my dog a jacker???

ok so guys recently my bitch has been instead of her usual sprint as fast as she can to the rabbit, shes been trying to sneak up on the rabbit (like the way a fox hunts) very low to the ground trying to get as close as she can before she will pounce and sprint at it, is this a bad sign or is this her using her brain? thanks in advance!

yeah the rabbits are always in cover where i live, she will like try to sneak up very very slowly then as the rabbit moves she will chase it? is this bad though? like when the rabbits are out in a open field she just runs straight at them no problem but its just recently she has started sneaking up on them?

Most dogs that have ran rabbits in the day will soon learn that 100 mph at rabbits on the hedge will often come too nothing and it tends too be pups and younger dogs that do it too start with, But with experceince they tend too know when too go for it or not, It just sounds like your bitch is useing her brain and not jacking IMO but letting her run at rabbit after rabbit and missing also dont do much for confidence IMO also...

So no IMO she's just useing her head

• Like 1

Most dogs that have ran rabbits in the day will soon learn that 100 mph at rabbits on the hedge will often come too nothing and it tends too be pups and younger dogs that do it too start with, But with experceince they tend too know when too go for it or not, It just sounds like your bitch is useing her brain and not jacking IMO but letting her run at rabbit after rabbit and missing also dont do much for confidence IMO also...

IMO I agree :laugh:

Just using her head , wish mine would :laugh:

Iv just read it back too myself :icon_redface: ,

But IMO and yours we both think my IMO is right even if it is JMHO :icon_eek: ,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Iv just read it back too myself :icon_redface: ,

But IMO and yours we both think my IMO is right even if it is JMHO :icon_eek: ,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs: