Migrant to sue UK for making him unhappy £11million will cheer him up

I don't think he'd get legal aid for that though.. :hmm: If he does there's something seriously wrong with the system...

wouldnt surprise me if the media pay for it for the story, theres something wrong if it gets to court

Have you been following the Leveson enquiry mate? This story is probably nothing more than propaganda to further Murdoch and his corporations right wing political ideals. :yes: The money paid for this story is small change to them and the reaction on this thread the very one they are after. I doubt very much if Mr Kiunsi will ever be reported on again.. :thumbs:

Ffs ..this site is gettin worse..its depressing me more and more..Ian..get a lawyer coz im gunna sue the living fcukery out of you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stabba, the assorted good natured kebab and general fast food posts about this site aimed at you is making me insecure and unhappy about my own weight and lifestyle. I'll see you in court.... :laugh:
Stabba, the assorted good natured kebab and general fast food posts about this site aimed at you is making me insecure and unhappy about my own weight and lifestyle. I'll see you in court.... :laugh:

If you make me laugh again.................. I fecking am Sueing you... ;):bad:

• Like 1