Whiteman???

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i had a bitch outta him and she was well able for the job just got a 7 week pup outta her so fingers crossed

dont know about anybody else s but the bitch i had straight outta the whiteman was hard as nails and sliipped on ground that alot of lads wouldnt slip there dogs and she s over 100 stiches to prove it

i seen that bitch running over a couple of season real good bitch and ye wouldnt be far wrong she d be over 10

Well lads is this dog still alive,or how long has he passed anyone

That pup yea have of lady has the deacon in him neds mother was of the deacon like i told yea all the dogs these lads have or had are the same lines as you have.

Whiteman was proper dog won 35 matches sold for £10k 13 year ago which is lot dough now what was it then his mother of tina turner john davis bitch a legend in the game and ghost another legend both of laddie the accident line. Now they real dogs captain

It was answered in the way it was asked we wouldn't know if any was as good as him different men run there dogs different some rap them in cotton wool. But he left lot good dogs chalkie has a bitch he rates highly of a dog I bred of him.

It was answered in the way it was asked we wouldn't know if any was as good as him different men run there dogs different some rap them in cotton wool. But he left lot good dogs chalkie has a bitch he rates highly of a dog I bred of him.

must be doing ok if he kept it 6 years