LURCHER CLUBS IN IRELAND

the only thing is you could have scum join that are into robbing dogs and then you could be drawing them on you but if i taught i could meet some good honest lurcher men id love to join

munster man you would only be in a club with your own mates and have something like what the terrier lads are doing

sean will be talking to a chap tomorrow that was in cork with me and i will see what he says :thumbs:

cant see it happening danny

well its better trying than sitting back and doing nothing and then trying when its to late

was not getting at you danny just the way some fight on here you know

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know what your saying but the terrier lads are working together now to get clubs up and running .i could not care if someones dog is better than mine once mine do what i ask of them thats all that m

why not have clubs in what county your in and all be under an umbrella of the IRISH WORKING LURCHER FEDERATION just a thought as the new animal welfare bill coming in anit pretty

true artful but at least this could be a starting point and lads realize what the antis are up to. i want my kids to be able to go into a field in 20 years and be able to run there dogs day time or ni

Posted Images

the only thing is you could have scum join that are into robbing dogs and then you could be drawing them on you but if i taught i could meet some good honest lurcher men id love to join

munster man you would only be in a club with your own mates and have something like what the terrier lads are doing

sean will be talking to a chap tomorrow that was in cork with me and i will see what he says :thumbs:

well its better trying than sitting back and doing nothing and then trying when its to late

i no mate but in real life they would be sound enough after all its the net :thumbs:
  • Like 1

i no mate but in real life they would be sound enough after all its the net :thumbs:

so its all a dream then

danny i can't find anything in any of the documents that are going to affect hunting, think you might be panicking a bit. If you can point it out, then i do appologise.

im not panicking all you will be able to lamp is rabbits when this new bill gets passed :thumbs:

fair play danny for giving it a go :thumbs: i only hunt with 2 other lads and one of them is my brother because you couldnt trust the lot round here.hope this gets up and running would be good to meet some good hunting lads

thats it munster man i have met a good few lads of hear and all are sound :thumbs: one even likes cream buns :tongue2:
  • Like 1
Guest big e

fair play danny for giving it a go :thumbs: i only hunt with 2 other lads and one of them is my brother because you couldnt trust the lot round here.hope this gets up and running would be good to meet some good hunting lads

thats it munster man i have met a good few lads of hear and all are sound :thumbs: one even likes cream buns :tongue2:

c**t ya lol :laugh:
  • Like 3

is that ling go for HUN'S???? CREAM BUNS

doesn't matter what you are were all the same :yes: Edited by danny300
  • Like 2

doesn't what you are were all the same :yes:

i'm sorry danny lol ffs

doesn't what you are were all the same :yes:

i'm sorry danny lol ffs

no probs bud :thumbs:

danny i can't find anything in any of the documents that are going to affect hunting, think you might be panicking a bit. If you can point it out, then i do appologise.

im not panicking all you will be able to lamp is rabbits when this new bill gets passed :thumbs:

fair play to you danny for starting a new club, but where does it say that there is a bill being passed that all you will be able to hunt is rabbits? i have looked again and i still can't see it, i think you have either misread it or been wrongly informed. ATB.