LURCHER CLUBS IN IRELAND

danny,this new bill dont affect hunting atall. were still allowed ta hunt with dogs. the antis are giving out that the bill exempts hunting. i dont know how ta put up the link but if ye type in irish council against blood sports, animal health and welfare bill 2012 digest ye will see it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know what your saying but the terrier lads are working together now to get clubs up and running .i could not care if someones dog is better than mine once mine do what i ask of them thats all that m

why not have clubs in what county your in and all be under an umbrella of the IRISH WORKING LURCHER FEDERATION just a thought as the new animal welfare bill coming in anit pretty

true artful but at least this could be a starting point and lads realize what the antis are up to. i want my kids to be able to go into a field in 20 years and be able to run there dogs day time or ni

Posted Images

danny,this new bill dont affect hunting atall. were still allowed ta hunt with dogs. the antis are giving out that the bill exempts hunting. i dont know how ta put up the link but if ye type in irish council against blood sports, animal health and welfare bill 2012 digest ye will see it.

lamping fox wont be allowed when this new bill gets passed i was with the chairman of the regional game council in my county the other night and he is well informed on the whole bill :thumbs:

lamping fox wont be allowed when this new bill gets passed i was with the chairman of the regional game council in my county the other night and he is well informed on the whole bill :thumbs:

there is nothing on the bill that will affect hunting, i have read through it.

did you read part 3. and then 15 and 16

yes i have, and i think you should go back and read it yourself as clearly you havn't , other wise you would have known that has nothing to do with hunting, only farming, as i have said before, fair play to you for trying to start up your own lurcher club, it's a good idea to get a group of lads and lassies together that have the same interests (if your into that). atb.

• Like 2

Clubs be a good thing its the way they done it in eng for the old forley cup ALC association lurcher clubs its the way they reckon its gona be put forward when vote for ban lifted only reg clubs gonaa get license to hunt.

yes i have, and i think you should go back and read it yourself as clearly you havn't , other wise you would have known that has nothing to do with hunting, only farming, as i have said before, fair play to you for trying to start up your own lurcher club, it's a good idea to get a group of lads and lassies together that have the same interests (if your into that). atb.

i cant see anything that affects hunting on it . anymore info an getting a club tagether.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

we def need to gt it up and running it also means that if we have a legal united front and show we wont be beaten by people who dont even hunt trying to tell us that we cant. i think its time we all got together to show the numbers for keeping hunting fox hare etc all legal and that its not just 30 or 40 people that hunt im up for it 100% cause if they ban unting in the south were nxt to fall up here in the north

and how are these going to be ran secs tresuaure ect and what are the bounderys every 1 is saying they will join but what will people be getting out of this land permissions what?.what do u need to join a club together are they the rules as what ud have in a gun club what will the club be doing for its members lads i havnt seen any of these qs being asked by any 1 nobody is going to join a club if there not geting anyting out of it plus why join a club when there is plenty of fairs whee u can do compitiions .unless u do the like of lets say.south dublin runners that the name of the club in south dublin then u have the north dublin runners you could do comps against each other and same for any other parts round ireland and overall team wins someting like that .