LURCHER CLUBS IN IRELAND

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know what your saying but the terrier lads are working together now to get clubs up and running .i could not care if someones dog is better than mine once mine do what i ask of them thats all that m

why not have clubs in what county your in and all be under an umbrella of the IRISH WORKING LURCHER FEDERATION just a thought as the new animal welfare bill coming in anit pretty

true artful but at least this could be a starting point and lads realize what the antis are up to. i want my kids to be able to go into a field in 20 years and be able to run there dogs day time or ni

Posted Images

i might not be the brightest bulb in the house for this to work sucessfully everybody would need to work as a team with no divisions and play by the rules

thats it and you could be surprised what can be achieved if everyone gets together as i said there would be the backing of RISE , HAI , FISSTA ,NARGC Edited by danny300

question is whos going to start the club?

il join tho either way :thumbs:

true artful but at least this could be a starting point and lads realize what the antis are up to. i want my kids to be able to go into a field in 20 years and be able to run there dogs day time or night time without being made a criminal .

arsene i said that on my first post no bitching

• Like 3

true artful but at least this could be a starting point and lads realize what the antis are up to. i want my kids to be able to go into a field in 20 years and be able to run there dogs day time or night time without being made a criminal .

your right mate but i think everyone will learn to get on [bANNED TEXT] they realise there sport is in jepordy

if they dont stick together

• Like 2

your right mate but i think everyone will learn to get on [bANNED TEXT] they realise there sport is in jepordy

yes artful thats why i sent a pm to a member of here with my details for rise to get in touch with me and i put on it that im into terrier work and lurcher work because the two mean the same to me

this is just a scenario that could happen when your on permission and you go over a fence and the wire brakes and you try to fix it and it looks grand when you leave it and then some cattle get out your not going to be held liable for them getting out it will be the farmer who is liable for it and you might not be able to go back on the land cause of it. thats just a bit thats in the bill

• Like 2

yes artful thats why i sent a pm to a member of here with my details for rise to get in touch with me and i put on it that im into terrier work and lurcher work because the two mean the same to me

this is just a scenario that could happen when your on permission and you go over a fence and the wire brakes and you try to fix it and it looks grand when you leave it and then some cattle get out your not going to be held liable for them getting out it will be the farmer who is liable for it and you might not be able to go back on the land cause of it. thats just a bit thats in the bill

im game for a lurcher club but im a follower not a leader so let me when ye sort something out
  • Like 1

im game for a lurcher club but im a follower not a leader so let me when ye sort something out

good man scully :thumbs:

im up for that but wouldnt have a clue how ta go about it. if ye get one up and running let me no and ill join. its about time that we stand up for ourselfs. the anties will do anything and lie true there teeth to get rid of our way ofhttp://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=animal%20welfare%20bill%202012%20ireland&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CGEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thejournal.ie%2Fanimal-welfare-bill%2Fnews%2F&ei=P6LWT6H8LsWHhQfFxo3jAw&usg=AFQjCNGw99pzTmVf9494dV9Lm6_BGKDmMg life.

that came out wrong. i tryed ta put up a link in the irish examiner clearly written be an anti. on about 20 or more hounds running a fox ta exhaustion and then tear the skin from it bones and digging out foxes and cubs that seek refuge underground and the use of poles with barbed wire ta drag them ta the surface. these anties will do anything they can ta get rid a field sports. they will tell all kinda lies and try ta make us, our dogs and our sport look like evil b-sters

• Like 2

that came out wrong. i tryed ta put up a link in the irish examiner clearly written be an anti. on about 20 or more hounds running a fox ta exhaustion and then tear the skin from it bones and digging out foxes and cubs that seek refuge underground and the use of poles with barbed wire ta drag them ta the surface. these anties will do anything they can ta get rid a field sports. they will tell all kinda lies and try ta make us, our dogs and our sport look like evil b-sters

This one Marty http://www.irishexaminer.com/opinion/animal-welfare-bill-deserves-some-attention-196127.html Good luck Danny and the rest of you irish people :thumbs:

• Like 1