LURCHER CLUBS IN IRELAND

right lads was at the meeting in cork last night its about time clubs are formed as lurchers were not well represented last night and i do not want to see them being left behind. R.I.S.E. and the HAI are more than willing to help in any way they can as has been seen with terrier clubs being set up. so whats your opinions on this no bitching either lads

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know what your saying but the terrier lads are working together now to get clubs up and running .i could not care if someones dog is better than mine once mine do what i ask of them thats all that m

why not have clubs in what county your in and all be under an umbrella of the IRISH WORKING LURCHER FEDERATION just a thought as the new animal welfare bill coming in anit pretty

true artful but at least this could be a starting point and lads realize what the antis are up to. i want my kids to be able to go into a field in 20 years and be able to run there dogs day time or ni

Posted Images

right lads was at the meeting in cork last night its about time clubs are formed as lurchers were not well represented last night and i do not want to see them being left behind. R.I.S.E. and the HAI are more than willing to help in any way they can as has been seen with terrier clubs being set up. so whats your opinions on this no bitching either lads

ffs danny do you think that these men are goin to sit together at the round table and talk

imagine gw jm oom jm gf the cork lads martin pe ph sk sw ic tc l k sk tk kmk ff sb ml jigsaw fb be d300 in a lurcher club LOL id say there would be murders

Their was a lurcher club in ireland and they went to england 4 times and their was no murders.You have named most of the members if yea know it or not imsure their are men on here who will tell who they were

• Like 1

ffs danny do you think that these men are goin to sit together at the round table and talk

why not have clubs in what county your in and all be under an umbrella of the IRISH WORKING LURCHER FEDERATION just a thought as the new animal welfare bill coming in anit pretty :yes:
  • Like 4

why not have clubs in what county your in and all be under an umbrella of the IRISH WORKING LURCHER FEDERATION just a thought as the new animal welfare bill coming in anit pretty :yes:

not being funny danny but many a federation have fell to bit's because men can't see eye to eye in lurchers and terriers all to do with who's dog is the best....fcuked up but true

not being funny danny but many a federation have fell to bit's because men can't see eye to eye in lurchers and terriers all to do with who's dog is the best....fcuked up but true

i know what your saying but the terrier lads are working together now to get clubs up and running .i could not care if someones dog is better than mine once mine do what i ask of them thats all that matters to me , cause when this new bill comes in it will get alot hotter in the south
  • Like 7

i know what your saying but the terrier lads are working together now to get clubs up and running .i could not care if someones dog is better than mine once mine do what i ask of them thats all that matters to me , cause when this new bill comes in it will get alot hotter in the south

100% right mate but this is were it all falls apart men on the eye to eye thing will not stick together and it leaves a hole in the federation when you get it up and running...same in all clubs but i hope you get what you want mate