wish i could get my hands on this prick

gnash i agree with you on most things mate but not on this im afraid!!! that poor dog must of went through hell in its last few hours of its sorry life and if this c**t went through the same it wouldnt bother me in the slightest!!!! yes its only a dog but the bond man has built with dogs over thousands of years means they trust and look at us unlike any other animal in the world, it makes me sick that that dog would of looked at that c**t as its master and got treated worse than a dirty old sewer rat :censored: poor dog,RIP tyson, and heres hoping that sean gets bummed by a big black man three times a day in jail :yes: :yes:

Thats fair enough your right in some ways.....but the reality is no matter how bad a crime is against an animal its still just that,an animal....thankfully those that make the law see it the same in that animal life is not as important as human.....this lad will get what 6 months,if he had done the same to a human he would of got a life sentance......

As regards animals i do think the uk is pretty much spot on regards sentancing if this was America he probably would of got 10 years !....as a nation of animal lovers i still think we are realistic in our sentancing and priority on human life......it just always surprises me when folk,particularly hunting folk place as much importance on animal life as they do on human and start wanting the same sentancing for both :blink:

If i stabbed your dog and finished it of with a estwing would you have the same comment?would you be happy if i got 6 months?if so there is something a miss with you old lad :bad:

I'd imagine he'd kick your f*****g head in........probably not slit your throat though.... :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

needs a good dose of rape with one of these boys

same here , couldnt read it all , what a dispicable barstard , hope he gets the full 6 mth , though pity it couldnt be more !

gnash, a few points on this one.   A dog needs protection, more than a human perhaps. Certainly a dog is unable to protect itself.   Should the punishment for attacking a defenceless animal be les

Posted Images

If i stabbed your dog and finished it of with a estwing would you have the same comment?would you be happy if i got 6 months?if so there is something a miss with you old lad :bad:

What do you think he should get then mate ? realistically speaking.

good point mate, how would you react gnash??? :thumbs:

Street justice and court justice cant be compared mate................the punishment id give him wouldnt be the same as a court would give him obviously.....but dealt with in a court id expect him to get whatever the maximum sentance is......6 months i believe.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

good point mate, how would you react gnash??? :thumbs:

Street justice and court justice cant be compared mate................the punishment id give him wouldnt be the same as a court would give him obviously.....but dealt with in a court id expect him to get whatever the maximum sentance is......6 months i believe.

fair dos mate :thumbs:

What do you think he should get then mate ? realistically speaking.

five year,banned from keeping animals,and gang raped by aids victims;)

Edited by billy whizz

I didnt mean as in a dogs got no value,it has......but not as much as a humans......we always take the piss out of the fluffy pooch brigade because they value a dogs life as much as a humans......then here we are asking for the death penalty for a kid who killed a dog !!

Lol oh I dunno mate , my dog would come well before some humans out there

likewise.

paul

i think it would be a waste of time beating the shit out of this plum,think he is the type of idiot that a good beating would not change, just hope when he goes down big bubber f--ks him up the s--tter and teach him a lesson.

paul

i think it would be a waste of time beating the shit out of this plum,think he is the type of idiot that a good beating would not change, just hope when he goes down big bubber f--ks him up the s--tter and teach him a lesson.

paul

hes only 20 so hell stay in th yps just like butlins without the fair

i dont know your the expert mr court and justice man lol

Expert :blink: ....It was a pretty simple question mate....was just interested in folks opinions on sentancing regards crimes against humans compared to animals thats all............never mind.

gnash, a few points on this one.

A dog needs protection, more than a human perhaps. Certainly a dog is unable to protect itself.

Should the punishment for attacking a defenceless animal be less than for attacking a human?

Why is a human life worth intrinsically more than an animals life?

I don't agree with the death penalty for anything. I would say that this bully, (and that's all he is, a weak, fearful bully) deserves to be dealt with at least as harshly as someone who has harmed a human.

As an aside, this kind of behaviour, the systematic torturing and killing of animals, is often found in the past of serial killers. If he is so careless with the life of a dog, then there is every chance he'd be as careless with the life of a human being. Imagine if he had a child, and that child kept him awake at night. If he thinks a proportionate response to a dog peeing in the house is to stab it to death, then what might his response be to a child that makes a mess, or keeps him awake at night?

I fully understand that the British legal system treats crimes against animals as less severe than crimes against humans, but I really don't see how six months is a sufficient sentence for the kind of behaviour displayed in this instance.

• Like 2