Update on pup - FAO Sowhat

Met So What a coupla weeks back and saw the sibling to yer pup, absolutely stunning, the missus woulda had it away in a flash.

He reckoned the pup would do well with you, so good luck with it. All his dogs looked proper like.

ATB

Rake

• Like 1

Thank you mate.

I cant wait to see his pup. It'll be interesting to compare seen as there were just 2 in the litter. Iv not seen her since i took mine at 10 weeks.

All his dogs are a credit to him, including mine.

If he were to breed again and if i had the room and work to warrent it, id be first in line for another off him in a heartbeat.

ATB

Sam

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments guys.

I know troter! I'm sure I've asked before but what's the breeding of yours?

Borntohuntbow, mines a whip grey x beddy whip. The little pup in the last pic is going to be a cracker too! It's my mates pup - JP's 3/8 bull 5/8whip x 1/2 beddy, 1/4 whip, 1/4 grey

ATB

Sam

mine is 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy 22 inch sam good rabbit dog day and night atb troter

Borntohuntbow, mines a whip grey x beddy whip. The little pup in the last pic is going to be a cracker too! It's my mates pup - JP's 3/8 bull 5/8whip x 1/2 beddy, 1/4 whip, 1/4 grey

ATB

Sam

mine is 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy 22 inch sam good rabbit dog day and night atb troter

Yeh i bet mate. Hes going to be doing mainly lamp work with a bit of ferreting too so should be ok. Hes about 19 ish tts at the moment, 5 1/2 months and as long as hes got more than another inch in him (which im sure he has!) ill be more than happy. My whippet dog is just over 20tts and does me great.

How olds your troter? Hes a nice looking dog!

Sam

ATB

Sam

Yeh i bet mate. Hes going to be doing mainly lamp work with a bit of ferreting too so should be ok. Hes about 19 ish tts at the moment, 5 1/2 months and as long as hes got more than another inch in him (which im sure he has!) ill be more than happy. My whippet dog is just over 20tts and does me great.

How olds your troter? Hes a nice looking dog!

Sam

he is two on tuesday next week he works well with the ferrets never given a false mark and i like bolting them with no nets good fun watching the dog work out which hole its golng to bolt from and he works cover but turns off at night on the lamp well pleased with him atb

Glad youre pleased with the pup Sam,I was having one myself if there was one spare,but she only had the two :cray: ,maybe next time :D ,I havent met Geoff in person but he seems a real nice fella,all his dogs look a picture of health,hope he does you proud ATB Dave

• Like 1

Hi dave,

Well im sorry about that mate! They are both very nice people bud. I think hes supposed to be tryin to breed another bitch in a few months, penny? He put a dog to her about the same time as sheila but she didnt take.

If i was you, id make myself first in line mate. You couldnt get a dog from a better place. Breeding for his own use from an excellent racing bitch (from what iv read on other forums like k9 community anyway). Mine is turnin into a real speed demon!

All his dogs are a great temerament, they're all very calm which means the pups have the best start at turnin out calm and steady too which definately shows in mine.

Sam

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Only just seen this thread Sam,we must have been away when you put it on,and I must say, Fen is looking great :thumbs:

I've just put a couple of pics of Milly up.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments, and Fen couldn't have gone to a better home , so glad you're happy with him :thumbs:

Hope to be meeting up again soon Sam , to compare pups :laugh: