• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You certainly have high praise for this chippie gone. Defo need to stop off of I'm in Eyemouth. Said before only time I buy a fish supper is when I'm in England. Cause normally the fish is shit up here.

Is this one chippy in particular yous are on about or the area in general ?

One of my favorite areas in Britain that is whenever i go up to Jock land i always stop by in Burnmouth or Eyemouth cracking views

I go to a little cafe just by the covered shed on the harbour in Eyemouth , they get the fish local , also there is a sailors home that serves great fish ,the chippies are the same as anywhere else .

The seamans mission is ok but the chippy is set back an Italian name top Scran , the fishermans co op sells some good stuff too but only if you into your boats Went the other way tonight the chippy in bigger has gone shite ,

Edited by gonetoearth

I go to a little cafe just by the covered shed on the harbour in Eyemouth , they get the fish local , also there is a sailors home that serves great fish ,the chippies are the same as anywhere else .

That's the fish market the chippy ain't bud bereave me