IAN!!!!!!! CHAT!!

Guest Lurcherbitch

Guest MOLLY
My mate's a Moddie in another chat room. There, if ye get Banned, ye f*cked ~ and I Mean F*cked! Mod' hits that button on ye? ; Ye screen fills up with chinese characters and locks! Nothing on earth ye can do about it but switch off and Restart. Dynamic IP? Creating new names and Hotmails? Try it! F*ck with That site owners rules and it's goodnight from you. Period.

Result of that is that ye get No Shit in there. No smart arses. No baiting. No one tries it on - twice. And the Moddie's in there work their shifts regular as clockwork. For Years.

I guess, when ye badge means more than a milk bottle top, there's still a certain job satisfaction in it? Place like that I'd gladly put the hours in.

:good:

I rarely go in now, but 9 times outa 10 i do, i enjoy it.

We must rise above the minority and make it good again, for the people who do use it and enjoy it. Instead of letting the dunderheeds win.

In the past, ive had many a night of belly laughs with tears rolling down my face. tea splurted all over the keyboard :laugh:

Make it better, advertise the fact it is better, and you will get many more members using it who had been previously put off because of the recent problems. It was through the chat room i ended up going on my 1st ever proper days ratting :yes:

MOLL.

Guest Lurcherbitch
I rarely go in now, but 9 times outa 10 i do, i enjoy it.

We must rise above the minority and make it good again, for the people who do use it and enjoy it. Instead of letting the dunderheeds win.

In the past, ive had many a night of belly laughs with tears rolling down my face. tea splurted all over the keyboard :laugh:

Make it better, advertise the fact it is better, and you will get many more members using it who had been previously put off because of the recent problems. It was through the chat room i ended up going on my 1st ever proper days ratting :yes:

MOLL.

We did have some good times in there didnt we. And yes that chat room has a lot to answer for :laugh::laugh: Belly laughs, loads of us just having a good craic. xxx

i just tried to go on chat but all i got was a green screen with active members list, i have looked through the help section but being abit :duh: with the PC it has not helped yet but i am going to try again.

so i would like to say sorry to all the people using chat if they see my name come up and disappear a few times

Guest Lurcherbitch
i just tried to go on chat but all i got was a green screen with active members list, i have looked through the help section but being abit :duh: with the PC it has not helped yet but i am going to try again.

so i would like to say sorry to all the people using chat if they see my name come up and disappear a few times

Dont worry hun all that is going on atm is IAN trying to stop DARCY giving his bod away free...Ian does get a bit jelouse of the fact that DARCY is a bit free with his favours ;)

Dont worry hun all that is going on atm is IAN trying to stop DARCY giving his bod away free...Ian does get a bit jelouse of the fact that DARCY is a bit free with his favours ;)

youve never complained...sweetie :kiss:

Guest Lurcherbitch

youve never complained...sweetie :kiss:

With a nose that size....how could i do owt but smile ;):tongue2::laugh:

given up for now got to get the kids from school