• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definately get it off.....the first time i did my jacobs i used hairclippers, i thought i had the skin pulled tight enough but i was wrong, to say it stung would be an understatement!!!!

I like a nice smooth man :clapper: maybe a couple of wee hairs in the middle of his chest but I cant be doing with hairy men - bleurgh :( Pubes and underarm hair is fine though :yes:

Guest MOLLY

:yes: Mind you its not so nice when they sleep right up next to you (instead of in their 8th of the bed) and the hair gives you a tickly rash keeping you awake :hmm:

Men should be masculine, and look like men, pubes, overgrown toe nails, rough dirt encrusted hands, hairs growing south from their nostrils....the list is endless :laugh:

Not like Prepubescent teenagers :sick: :nono:

MOLL.

Guest Lurcherbitch
Just keep him awake by shagging him all night then, that solves the sleeping next to him problem :laugh:

Yeah but they have a problem keeping up :blink: :whistle: :D

Guest Lurcherbitch
if you had to do all the shagging you'd have a problem too......women, lazy fuckers..... :laugh:

Your well taking piss aint ya!!!!!!! not met a guy who can keep up.......oh the first few hours are fine ....after that your exuasted

that dont happen.... :no: ..... you girls start the ball rolling, then once you've got our full atttention and you know we're reeled in you get off and lay back and take it!!!!!! :laugh::laugh: