reece bred dogs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres good and bad out this stuff as in any stuff but out of sally they seem slow to mature an act a bit weird lol .............................they look fecking awesome some of them but looks are as

This is mine out of stan and slip or sally, carnt remember what he said the dogs name was very racy for this breeding but a handfull very excitable and always bashing the tip of her tail she is ve

3 young dogs of my pal the pics were taken a year ago. stans there sire

Posted Images

Guest bigdaddylongchopper

I speak to his oldest son daily so will ask him to speak to his father and see if I can get the answer before he turns up at my dads.

Heard that name before, did tonto come back down here ?

na he stayed with the lad that brought him of m till he died,he may of sent him back for a mating.

NO its full on all the way and when she looses it her head comes off, there alot of dog and mines only a small one them ones that have bucket sized heads must take some stopping i dont think id be man enough to own one

this bitch is more than enough for me

have seen different :laugh:

NO its full on all the way and when she looses it her head comes off, there alot of dog and mines only a small one them ones that have bucket sized heads must take some stopping i dont think id be man enough to own one

so have i the dog in question is aload of shit tuck my pup of a charlie for this bitch to jak its head off i would be ashamed to even talk about this dog its jaked in front of too many people

some one told me that the dog was a stray and could have abit of eveything in it ive got a 11 month old bitch thats direct from reece and its a nice sort of dog big and strong just abit timid at times but hope she will come round :victory:

so have i the dog in question is aload of shit tuck my pup of a charlie for this bitch to jak its head off i would be ashamed to even talk about this dog its jaked in front of too many people

I can guarantee that the dog i had in my kennel was a different dog to the ones you saw, at the end of the day the dog was as i described i have witnesses to prove it here and in wales the dog was as described, i dont have to lye its not my dog any more, it makes me laugh tho now it has turned like this ive seen collie crosses murder em and have more pace and stamina than most the bulls you see, i wouldnt own another of any ones strain, you only have to look at the pic to see it was in better fettle and when the dog was sold it came with no guarantees from me :D

IT must be the mother BB yours has the same dad but like i said not all make it even gods not that good

my

I can guarantee that the dog i had in my kennel was a different dog to the ones you saw, at the end of the day the dog was as i described i have witnesses to prove it here and in wales the dog was as described, i dont have to lye its not my dog any more, it makes me laugh tho now it has turned like this ive seen collie crosses murder em and have more pace and stamina than most the bulls you see, i wouldnt own another of any ones strain, you only have to look at the pic to see it was in better fettle and when the dog was sold it came with no guarantees from me :D

IT must be the mother BB yours has the same dad but like i said not all make it even gods not that good

yes your rate no guarantees from you maybe people will learn GOOD dogs are not forsale