• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Through lack of a computer I haven't been on line in a while. Also because of family commitments I couldn't attend the Cork rally, I'm sorry to say. If those that own, work and love the working terr

meeting our local TD in an hour lads, he is pro hunt and keeps dogs so fingers crossed we can make some small impact.

all the guys that talk the talk will now be tested to walk the walk.I was at Waterford last time,Its a bit of an inconvienience for some but that just how it works.put yersel;f out and stand up for wh

most the questions at the end of the night where from the terrier lads,saying that it is very important to get some sort of club up and running in your area even if its only 2 3 lads.so at future meets each county have representation,educate ourselfs on the rules and keep within them,was talking to stop end last night and have seen what he has put together so far,a credit to him and those who have helped,we need clubs up and running.

P3D if you are talking to the organisers,there were a few who never got the chance to sign the forms as it never got back to us,so im ready to send on my details to who evre needs the info.

same here jigsaw never got to sign same as the rest who were sitting with us

As Bryan said, contact Corkman,

Best to send the details as they would have been written on the night.

Name; Mobile No; Email; Interest.

Corkman may not be able to PM replys to everyone rigth away.

It was discussed on the night that a Text message would be sent out to all terriermens mobiles that had signed, as soon as the I.W.T.F site is up and going.

Looks like the domain name www.IWTF.ie is available. (It is not ready yet )

More information will be accessible from this site.

Pass this information on to any lads who did not sign on the night.

If some people are reluctant to send this info, they can sign up as a group / club. Just one mobile contact.

Edited by p3d
  • Like 1

WELL LADS.... after meeting some of the FINEST people this country has too offer...... i think lastnights meeting was the BEGINNING of something great....

CORKMAN....well this man and his wife are two of the most GENUINE and WELCOMING people anyone could meet. he is a striaght talking no messing man who will be a GREAT asset to the I.W.T.F..... HONEST very well RESPECTED in hunting and a true GENTLEMAN with a great wife behind him and 2 young kids who will hopefully be retaining their fathers dogs in years too come!!!! ... and an amazing roast dinner mmm...jaysus them corkmen can eat lol....

Have been fortunate enough to be part of something that i think after last nights meeting is the ONLY way forward for pest/vermin control with terriers in Ireland.

Have met many great terrier folks lastnight...OLD and YOUNG which was great too see.... put faces to many names which is always good....

not going to start naming them because i would be typing for over an hour lol...but you know who yous are...because the most of you stayed behind to find out about the I.W.T.F. who we are going to be...what we are going to be about and how we are going to FIGHT tooth and nail to PRESERVE terrier work in IRELAND.

we also heard some very passionate speakers and is P3D said we owe a BIG BIG thank you to John Flannery from the I.F.H.A. who spoke with not only a love of all hunting but TERRIERWORK aswell.... just thank god hes on OUR side .....

folks there is a show tomorrow in FERMOY..unfortunately i wont be there but i beleive CORKMAN and few will be,,.. i think you should go meet these men about the way forward.... oh and the young lad involved in running that show i met him last night....and beleive me this is our future terrier men and i hope yous are all up to speed with things as this young man is..and if yous are then our future looks very bright.....

Lastnight was just the START... me and a few other dedicated men have the heavy work done as in paperwork codes of conduct and information on clubs...

so folks get out there now and start UNITING into terrierclubs follow the codes of conduct after all it is LEGAL and lets all stand together.... :thumbs:

good too meet dublin dezz , bulljack and l330 and of course irelands very own dave sleight IRISH LURCHER :tongue2: ....who were down in a buuusss from duuublin lol :thumbs:

oh and for those who are letting on they were there but werent we know who yous are :victory: :victory:

• Like 3

P3D if you are talking to the organisers,there were a few who never got the chance to sign the forms as it never got back to us,so im ready to send on my details to who evre needs the info.

same here jigsaw never got to sign same as the rest who were sitting with us

As Bryan said, contact Corkman,

Best to send the details as they would have been written on the night.

Name; Mobile No; Email; Interest.

Corkman may not be able to PM replys to everyone rigth away.

It was discussed on the night that a Text message would be sent out to all terriermens mobiles that had signed, as soon as the I.W.T.F site is up and going.

Looks like the domain name www.IWTF.ie is available. (It is not ready yet )

More information will be accessible from this site.

Pass this information on to any lads who did not sign on the night.

If some people are reluctant to send this info, they can sign up as a group / club. Just one mobile contact.

sent the pm :thumbs:
  • Like 1

goodman danny...dann get them mates of yours who were down there with you too get there names down too.. was a very productive nite i thought...

2 FULL tanks of diesel we went through...and drove a total of 845 miles... which i drove lol..so as you can guess im well shattered now and my necks like a wooden plank...

but was worth every mile and would do it all again no problem ...... CHEERS FOR EVERYONE WHO COULD SHOW UP... :thumbs:

• Like 1

goodman liam...a lot of people coudnt make it so dont feel so bad... the most important thing now is the word is out the I.W.T.F. will be a strong united voice throughout IRELAND i have no doubt about that... and we seem to have the backing of the most important organisations... so the ball has only started to roll so i suggest everyone get in there and hit it a kick!!!

• Like 1

fair play to ye all lads, i told everyone and anyone that i know about the meeting, due to working in the hills of scotland i regretably wasn't present. home this weeekend so i'll get all the info. PM sent to corkman.

Edited by fox digger
  • Like 1