Dog kennel and run

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As all above have stated a decent little set up there mate, at least you put your hand in your pocket and spent the best coin you could. Over the years i have seen some right shanty town set ups for k

feck me its simple you want it you buy it, anything else inbetween is just bollocks

It look's good enough to me and if you do find any problem's with it somwhere down the line i'm sure it can be easily altered or fixed.. .. one thing i would of done different though Gareth is set th

Posted Images

When I first moved into this house my 2 lurchers were in a smaller pen than that together 8x4x4 high they were happy enough in it till I could afford a better one 12x6 6ft high now need another for the bitch I have as she is in with the dogs for now just gonna put her in a 6x6 run .

Main thing is the dogs warm and dry and it will be in your setup

Thanks lads.

Ive just opted for this...

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19d0fd2ab4

£400 delivered. 12' x 4' with a 3' x 4' kennel and 9' x 4' run.

By the time id paid for materials and couple of days of work it wouldnt of been worth it i dont think, and wouldnt of been anywhere near as good - Im no joiner! lol.

Cheers

Gaz

Nowt wrong with that, :victory:

I've just looked into raising it up on concrete blocks and will only cost 40 quid tops to put it on a perimeter wall. Then about the same again for steel sheet mesh.

Should be decent for the winter then.

Thats roughly the same one i got on ebay mate but mine has two inch mesh ,and as millet says we lifted ours on to breeze blocks to let the pish drain away when your washing the run down

Thats roughly the same one i got on ebay mate but mine has two inch mesh ,and as millet says we lifted ours on to breeze blocks to let the pish drain away when your washing the run down

How did you go about putting it on the breeze blocks mate? Did you build a 12x4 wall and put it on top? What did you do to let the water drain away? Put a drain in?

Thanks

Gaz

if you see any harris fencing about some of it is really thick with good size between the mesh but even normal harris fencing would do the job mate and that kennel will last years if you look after it mate and aint an eyesore on the garden

Cheers mate will have a look for that.

How did you go about putting it on the breeze blocks mate? Did you build a 12x4 wall and put it on top? What did you do to let the water drain away? Put a drain in?

Thanks

Gaz

i used plastic drain channels in the new kennels there about £7 each for a meter length on ebay. you can run them either to a drain or a soakaway.

post-896-0-42170200-1338010868.jpg