Dog kennel and run

Anyone know a decent timber kennel and run manufacturer?

Ive heard good stuff about D&D timber products but believe they shut down?

I'm after something similar to the below 12' x 4'.

Thanks

Gaz

fda1aca9.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As all above have stated a decent little set up there mate, at least you put your hand in your pocket and spent the best coin you could. Over the years i have seen some right shanty town set ups for k

feck me its simple you want it you buy it, anything else inbetween is just bollocks

It look's good enough to me and if you do find any problem's with it somwhere down the line i'm sure it can be easily altered or fixed.. .. one thing i would of done different though Gareth is set th

Posted Images

Have a search on ds timber products on here he's ripped loads of lads of.

to be fair i dont think he did rip loads of lads -- once it was in the hands of the administrater feck all he could do about it .. Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

I built my own, but how about buying a small timber shed and 3 x galv run sections. Cut a small hole in and bobs your uncle.

Ive had a quote for the timber alone at £280 and can get a 12 x 4 on eBay for £320 and save me a lot of time.

The shed option might not be a bad idea. Will look into cost of galv panels.

Thanks

I built my own, but how about buying a small timber shed and 3 x galv run sections. Cut a small hole in and bobs your uncle.

Thats what id do, Source some timber and wire and build it too your own requirements,

• Like 1

Thanks lads.

Ive just opted for this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kennel-and-Run-The-Winster-12x4x5-L-H-NO-VAT-/110880434868?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item19d0fd2ab4

£400 delivered. 12' x 4' with a 3' x 4' kennel and 9' x 4' run.

By the time id paid for materials and couple of days of work it wouldnt of been worth it i dont think, and wouldnt of been anywhere near as good - Im no joiner! lol.

Cheers

Gaz