'reddawn' timestamp='1337426623' post='2625292']

iv seen a roadkill badger being ate by another badger, an i have even found dead badger parts in the kick out outside setts, to date i have found 3 baby brock sculls just the skulls, an 1 adult brock skull??? do yous think they die underground an the rest of them leave them to fully decompose before draggin the skeleton out :hmm:or do your think an adut has culled the cubs?? i have showed a few diffrent folk from this site the skulls, i even give a couple away, does anybody know the law regarding the taking of roadkill badgers or skulls or any other part that has been found????

i have heard a few diffrent storys :hmm:

I was always lead to believe that when they died the dragged them out but if they are enlarging there sett all the time they must uncover some that have died of old age etc , I remember going down the motorway with a terrier man and we pasted a huge dead badger and i asked him to stop and pick it up for me and he nearly had a heart attack and said if they dna test the boot and find a badgers hair i will get time since then ive not wanted and dead badger bits mate

iv seen a roadkill badger being ate by another badger, an i have even found dead badger parts in the kick out outside setts, to date i have found 3 baby brock sculls just the skulls, an 1 adult brock skull??? do yous think they die underground an the rest of them leave them to fully decompose before draggin the skeleton out :hmm:or do your think an adut has culled the cubs?? i have showed a few diffrent folk from this site the skulls, i even give a couple away, does anybody know the law regarding the taking of roadkill badgers or skulls or any other part that has been found????

I was always lead to believe that when they died the dragged them out but if they are enlarging there sett all the time they must uncover some that have died of old age etc , I remember going down the motorway with a terrier man and we pasted a huge dead badger and i asked him to stop and pick it up for me and he nearly had a heart attack and said if they dna test the boot and find a badgers hair i will get time since then ive not wanted and dead badger bits mate

I collect road kill badgers for my local badger group. They do autopsies on the corpses and make sure they have not been baited by dogs. They all so collect age sex weight data and make sure than any dead sows are not lactating, so there are no dependent young. These badgers are just placed in the boot of my car, without going in a bag. There will be large amounts of badger DNA and hair in the boot of my car from this legal activity. I encourage any other hunter to do similar, and assist their local badger group in any other way possible.

Up their for thinking.

• Like 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a "normal" person would be ok dotty but a working dog owner/hunter type would be f****d!!!!!

kestral :D

Perhap's foxes ive seen them eat alsorts of road kill badger's and deer included and i know if a fox cant pick something up and take it away to eat it they will keep taking pieces and stash it in plac

Posted Images

I collect road kill badgers for my local badger group. They do autopsies on the corpses and make sure they have not been baited by dogs. They all so collect age sex weight data and make sure than any dead sows are not lactating, so there are no dependent young. These badgers are just placed in the boot of my car, without going in a bag. There will be large amounts of badger DNA and hair in the boot of my car from this legal activity. I encourage any other hunter to do similar, and assist their local badger group in any other way possible.

ANTI ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

I'm not an anti. I think (hope!) GD Waz gets my point. If you want me to explain it to you fredthefrog, drop me a PM.

can imagine the majority will want you to explain so you may aswell put it up on this thread. ;)

P.S, i get ya :yes:

• Like 1

i always thought then when the sows have pups they kick the boar out, as they have a tendency to kill the pups :thumbs:

The Boars usually stay in the sett and the Sows are quite happy with this. When the young Boars get older and reach sexual maturity that's when the trouble starts, with the older stronger Boars driving the younger males out.

This is also another problem with Badgers becoming so common, in many areas there simply isn't anywhere for them to go that hasn't already got a dominant Boar and dead and injured ones can be found anywhere as they seek shelter.

i always thought then when the sows have pups they kick the boar out, as they have a tendency to kill the pups :thumbs:

The Boars usually stay in the sett and the Sows are quite happy with this. When the young Boars get older and reach sexual maturity that's when the trouble starts, with the older stronger Boars driving the younger males out.

This is also another problem with Badgers becoming so common, in many areas there simply isn't anywhere for them to go that hasn't already got a dominant Boar and dead and injured ones can be found anywhere as they seek shelter.

we have more than our fair share around here,

as do i :censored:

if they were put on lisence for pest controllers, id be a very wealthy busy man :yes:

I know exactly what you mean.

IMO the 'kindness' that legal protection gives, can lead to untold pain and suffering for many animals thorough overpopulation, increased competition for food, disease etc. Though some people would still have us believe that animal numbers are self regulating :fool: .

• Like 1

I know exactly what you mean.

IMO the 'kindness' that legal protection gives, can lead to untold pain and suffering for many animals thorough overpopulation, increased competition for food, disease etc. Though some people would still have us believe that animal numbers are self regulating :fool: .

i think the best comment i ever herd was from a badgerwatch numpty he stated there was no need for badger protection to be scalled back or for licenses to control them to be issued as they were all ready being controlled by the motor car :laugh: ive seen 1 dead one that had been hit by a car here down the lanes since ive lived here and trust me weve got loads :laugh:

if they were put on lisence for pest controllers, id be a very wealthy busy man :yes:

I got them on my liscense, but not wealthy :( & not in UK :)

I got them on my liscense, but not wealthy :( & not in UK :)

says alot waz, cant beat our government :censored: ,i may have to go worldwide :hmm:

I'm not an anti. I think (hope!) GD Waz gets my point. If you want me to explain it to you fredthefrog, drop me a PM.

laugh.png peter and jane laugh.png

laugh.png peter and jane laugh.png

no rod jane and fredddy.... :laugh:

think ive grasped what your trying to say.............my bad.........sorry..... :icon_redface::cray::thumbs: