I have a squib here ..found him Tuesday besides the road with a injured wing..Hes doing well and is already imprinted (cant goto the bog without hes there) :icon_eek: He is going strong and without the help of the people on here i wudnt have been able to get him through :victory:

Feck knows how im gunna get him wild to realease??? :icon_eek:

I have a squib here ..found him Tuesday besides the road with a injured wing..Hes doing well and is already imprinted (cant goto the bog without hes there) :icon_eek: He is going strong and without the help of the people on here i wudnt have been able to get him through :victory:

Feck knows how im gunna get him wild to realease??? :icon_eek:

looks to me as you might have a friend fo life there :laugh:

nah he should go when hes ready fella

I am female not a fella :laugh: (probably the reason i have pidgeon in my fecking bedroom :big_boss:

Does anyone know of anyone who has doves/pidgeons who may able to give him a home? Because i live in a 1 bedroom flat with a greyhound!!!

I am worried once he is realsed that he will come to harm very quickly due to his tamness and the fact hes imprinted!

AND my chest if fecked too i cant breathe because of a feather allergy :icon_eek:

But yte i aint got it in my to end his life or just dump him somewhere...I love him too much :no:

If anyone knows of a pidgion keeper with anyroom for him id be more than happy to pay towards his keep..feed/vaccanations/mite powders ect whatever else he may need :(

I used to keep pigeons had them since I was five used to fly croppers, then I had homers then I went back to croppers and tumblers. Moved house last year so I got rid of them would love to have a few pairs again.

Regards highlander

I am female not a fella (probably the reason i have pidgeon in my fecking bedroom

hehe sorry about that :icon_redface:

doubt you'll find anyone who will take him off ya to be honest as hes just a streeter or maybe a woody best bet is to wait till hes strong on his wings and release him somwhere that there are other pigeons hell soon join his new gang im sure

I used to keep pigeons had them since I was five used to fly croppers, then I had homers then I went back to croppers and tumblers. Moved house last year so I got rid of them would love to have a few pairs again.

Regards highlander

yeah kinda the same story here mate (not fella dont wanna make the same mistake) i started off with tipplers and the odd stray racer then got a little team of my own together had em since i was 10 up until i was 17 when birds of a diffrent kind took my fancy.

just thought there might be a few people on here who kept or still keeps em

Pretty new into it, so got a few from here there and everywhere lol you?

Derbyshire :D

same as most people when there new then

dont keep em any more myself mate but looking at getting a few around me in the not to distant future do you know if the r.p or the homing world is still about.

do you race em or not yet?

dont keep em any more myself mate but looking at getting a few around me in the not to distant future do you know if the r.p or the homing world is still about.

Click Here

I suscribe to this.

Done a few locals races

Click Here

I suscribe to this.

Done a few locals races

yeah the homing world was always the better of the 2 mate

that your jack in the pic ?

Guest mucker

my dads raced them for 30+years hes still at it had a few pages to himself in the gazette over the years if its still going.

used to do well doesnt do so well anymore, cant be arsed to train them like he used to,and training is everything in that game.

BLACKFELL do you use the widowhood method? I remember my dad trying it in the 80,s for the first time and never looked back seems to be the way these days.

best of luck with the french race.