UEFA Euro 2012

ireland to get out of the group meet england in the semis rooney to get sent of we win 3 2 :toast: :toast: :toast:

is that your kalsberg moment danny lol :laugh: i hope ireland do well :thumbs:

na dont drink bud. but were coming to get ya :D

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

:D I f*****g hope so Stewie, you don't need to tell me we are shite, its just convincing you are shite too that's the key :D

got to be in it to win it mate!!! ;)

Well when we do finally qualify for one i hope our first team out the hat is you English c**ts anyway........ :yes::D

well hopefully you sort you shit out soon so we can make new memories!!!!! but untill then, this will do :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

[media=]

[/media]

last memory i have is scotland beating england one nil at the old wembley ;) ;) ;) f**k all that aggregate shite last game played we won stick that in your pipe and smoke it

dont talk silly sweet cheeks :D we won overall an thats all that matters :yes::boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

am not talking about league vrs league,those world class over seas players cant play for england.am on about scotlands best 11 and englands best 11 there wouldnt be much in it on the day...on paper player vrs player yous have better players,but that doesnt make a team or always win you the game.hence why yous stuggle for a team with "top players" to many egos..scotland are more than capable of getting a result.30 years sounds good whats that 3-4 games?england have marginally the better record overall in the fixture,with 45 wins to scotland's 41

Cant be arsed to check but id guess around 11 games.....making it about 8 wins a couple of draws and 1 loss.......

By your way of reckoning it would be fair for me to say England are more than capable of getting a result against Germany Spain infact anybody in the world......( on the day )..........Fortunately im a bit more realistic than you and accept Germany and Spain are far better sides than us........same as England are a far better side than Scotland.............if Scotland had a good enough team to compete you wouldnt be watching England in the Euros..............and do you think its good timing to be talking like this less than a week after being stomped 5 -1 by the yanks !......and the Jocks call us arrogant and deluded :D

• Like 1

And yous spat the dummy about that game aswell, meant to be fitting, auld enemy meets for the last game at old wembley, don Hutchison pops up with a diving header, bursts your bubble...... Shock horror yous play one more to go out on a win!!!

How desperate is that !..................thats like me saying " well we did win the second half of a game against the Germans once "...................you lost the tie for f**k sake !!!......fancy taking glory from losing,bless :laugh:

• Like 2

it would be fair for me to say England are more than capable of getting a result against Germany Spain :D

now thats taking it abit far lol,those are top teams,something scotland and england aint.

I think for once theres a realisation with all England fans and media alike that this tournament they're not expected to do well, which I think will allow the players to play like they can.

Be great if the Irish have a great tournament aswell. :victory:

Has at all international competitions I'll be watching as a neutral :D I hope its a great Euro's !!

• Like 1

i can see samaras playing awesome in the euros and getting a £20 million move to barcelona to link up with messi..................

Drug abuse Joe?............. :hmm::D

now thats taking it abit far lol,those are top teams,something scotland and england aint.

Id say the gap between England and Germany/Spain is pretty much the same as the gap between Scotland and England,hence the comparison.......sure more often than not they will beat us,just like the 1 loss in 11 games proves more often than not England will beat Scotland ;) ..........how that equates to being " much the same " as you believe they are,i dont know !

The tournament hasn't even started yet and we've got 8 pages of mostly 'England vs Scotland talk..

Homer-doh-1.jpg

Anybody'd think Scotland had qualified and were facing England in the first match going on the contents of this thread! :laugh:

Anybody have any thoughts about team selections, injuries, players to watch, anything else actually to do with Euro 2012, that type of thing? :laugh::thumbs:

And yous spat the dummy about that game aswell, meant to be fitting, auld enemy meets for the last game at old wembley, don Hutchison pops up with a diving header, bursts your bubble...... Shock horror yous play one more to go out on a win!!!

How desperate is that !..................thats like me saying " well we did win the second half of a game against the Germans once "...................you lost the tie for f**k sake !!!......fancy taking glory from losing,bless :laugh:

Taking glory from losing?? Elaborate? We beat yous at the "last" game at wembley, yous didnae like that, the difference is us scots know we are shite and if we lose it's coz we are shite never anyone else's fault, you lot blame every man and his dog, beckham and Ronaldo of the top of my head, "we would've won if he didn't do that!" yous are shite aswell just a better shite than us! Can't wait till the excuses come this year, who's getting who sent off? That linesman doesnae like us coz this happened in 1857 when thingys great great great great grandad done this to his great great great great uncle.......... Let the games begin!!!

The tournament hasn't even started yet and we've got 8 pages of mostly 'England vs Scotland talk..

Homer-doh-1.jpg

Anybody'd think Scotland had qualified and were facing England in the first match going on the contents of this thread! :laugh:

Anybody have any thoughts about team selections, injuries, players to watch, anything else actually to do with Euro 2012, that type of thing? :laugh::thumbs:

Naw..... :laugh:

• Like 1