MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Couldn't give me one never seen a decent one yet.

These kind of statements are total bollocks. Any good lurcherman knows that breeding/lineage is only 50% of a good dog, the rest is how the dog is brought on. Minshaws have been f****d up by bad entering, same with bull crosses, same with collie crosses and with any breeding in a lurcher.

What i'm trying to say is, how many, who's and why do you say Minshaws are wank? What were they getting used for, were they used right? Its a bold statement to say, as lurchers from every breeding can be great but also every breeding produces those "wank" dogs.

• Like 3
Guest Moscow

Ano that mate am just judging on the ones ive seen run. ATB

Are you from sunderland?

Whats that got to do about minshaws?

That bull in your pic looks like the sire to that litter of 1st cross culls that was bred at sunderland a few year back.

• Like 1

What i've seen on this thread and many others is that the ones that say they're shit have never owned one, just "seen" plenty. And the lads that say they're great have owned them. Has anyone that has owned, ever had a bad one. i do know of some poor incidents in the past.

Edited by derbylad1

theres good and bad in all litters no matter who or what they are ,and as stated some folk sicken dogs to early .to much to quick etc,i,ve done it myself with bull xes years back i sickened a young dog on charlies ,and the rest of the litter turned out great dogs.

• Like 1

anyways dad what about the flying carpet haha

get some pics of her up for me.

Here you go..Meg aka the flying carpet aka scruff :laugh: :laugh: .. her dam was called Blaze who was bred out of Bulpa x Greyhound and her sire was a Deerhound lurcher called Sandy..this little bitch had her faults ie: non retriever but holy shit could she stay :yes: ..it was her litter sister Tara that produced Flick,Flame @ Co when mated to Lad..so she will be related to the pups Lil and Bron as their dam was one of that litter,here she is with Kelsey and a few odds and sods...oh and it WAS Frankel's bitch :whistling: ..ATB Andy. :victory:

Edited by poacherspocket22

This was the Greyhound that Bulpa mated to produce wee Meg's dam..she was a winner of 32 races on the flapping tracks and was a daughter of Greyhound Derby winner of 1984 Whisper Wishes who himself was a son of the great Sand Man and daughter to the classy Micklem Drive. ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Edited by poacherspocket22