Natural World

I know it's my second post today about tv programmes...I'm sad :D

But did anyone watch that programme last night about the Beardie and the Bloodhound being taken from rescue and trained to fulfil their traditional role?

Guest WILF

NO....... :D ..............But I did watch animal planet (see your not the only saddo :D )...and it was about the animal wardens in Miami..........they raided a place that was breeding APBTs.......some great looking dogs and very interesting footage :yes:

The sad thing was, they had a well proven (by the look of him) stud dog and he could not be re-homed (to many bouts under his belt).......but the brood bitch had done nothing and so was rehomed :yes:

They found the wooden "pit" and all the medi stuff.........kennels were fantastic.......very modern, all galv steel.

They had a gym there for the dogs, the whole works.

Edited by WILF
Guest Bunny Basher

But did anyone watch that programme last night about the Beardie and the Bloodhound being taken from rescue and trained to fulfil their traditional role?

Yes, it was bloody brilliant :victory:

Yes, it was bloody brilliant :victory:

Yeah i watched it, i found it good too.

The bloodhound had it easy, the beardy took some working.

The programme only goes to highlight, the dog is only as good as the owner.

Yeah I sat there watching it thinking "that's exactly what my one does" :laugh:

Sounds like you watched good programme WILF.....I bet those Miami kennels weren't as good as that one I gave you :D

Guest WILF
Sounds like you watched good programme WILF.....I bet those Miami kennels weren't as good as that one I gave you :D

:laugh::laugh: ......its whats inside them mate..........so thats me fecked! :blink::D

Guest MOLLY

Sis watched it, she said something about she was'nt sure about the training methods at 1st of the woman with the collie, but it all came together at the end....dont know what she meant???

She also said she forgot to phone me to tell me it was on <_<

MOLL.

It's the best Natural World I've seen in a long while. :thumbs-up:

And it's on again on Sunday.........

"Bloodhound and the Beardie

Wed 16 May 9.00pm and Sun 20 May 6.10pm

BBC Two

In a unique experiment professional trainers take on two uncontrollable dogs: a bloodhound called Holly and a bearded collie called Herbie. The programme investigates whether the dogs can work in the jobs for which they were bred – sniffing out criminals and herding sheep."

Guest WILF
Yes Stabs. , watched the program in your original post thought it was damn good , considering the shite BBC churns out at times :no: .

Are you trying to say your not a fan of the masculine Mr Graham Norton and the gayfest that is "Any dream will do" :D ............

Guest MOLLY

Yes Stabs. , watched the program in your original post thought it was damn good , considering the shite BBC churns out at times :no: .

Are you trying to say your not a fan of the masculine Mr Graham Norton and the gayfest that is "Any dream will do" :D ............

I take it you are, cos ive never heard of them. But you must have seen them to know what you are talking about (big girls blouse) :yes::laugh::tongue2:

MOLL.