New to the hunting life and need help with rabbits !!!

I got mine "Unbranded" from the factory in China a few years ago :yes: Cost me £69 quid then but I have no idea how much they cost nowadays, think the GunTuff is about the smallest these day's at around the price I paid for my big ol'e lump.

Tony

If you can find a good spot during the day beside there warren, step out the area so you have a better idea of the ranges once night falls. Sit it out and wait for the little buggers as Si said dont get hung up on it, practice makes perfect

Smokey

I too have issues with missing as many bunnies as I hit just been out tonight came home with 3 clean head shot bunnies but prob had the chance to hit about 9 lol. I have now tried to just sit near a warren take a few shots at odd bits of mud to judge ranges but when they come put I'm still all over. I would give my right arm for a full day on my permissions with someone who can help my shooting as there is just so many to be had at the min!

As has already been said mate hunting at night is so much more harder than daytime hunting.......Practice is the key...get your brain trained in night time hunting like you would during the day....you practice lots during the day so why not during the night.....The dark can play tricks on your mind mate....what you think is 30yds could turn out to be 40+......Again like has been said...punch paper during the night the same as you would in daytime and it will all fall into place buddy :thumbs:

ATB Steve

Yeah weather depending I'm going out tomorrow night an kill some paper see what happens !

Sod the weather mate get out there unless it's persisting it down...the wind makes for a challenge and it's also practice for when you get the same issue's in the field :thumbs:

Wait till you do some real hunting with a dog mate, 100 times better than shitty guns.

Or you could do both, not like you can slip a lurcher on a Pidgeon!

My lurcher catches endless pigeons and pheasants, even red and grey partridge sometimes :D