online holidays

fancy a holiday with my tax return anyone recommend any good internet holiday company,s something for the family been looking at salou .Money tight at the minute with all this rain (work outside) so trying to get something cheapish cheers

Have a look on Thompsons site under Late Deals, put you preferd airport in and away you go,some right bargans to be had and you know were you are with Thompson, we looked at some last week, 4 star AI in Portinax, less than £300 from are local airport, atb, buster.

fancy a holiday with my tax return anyone recommend any good internet holiday company,s something for the family been looking at salou .Money tight at the minute with all this rain (work outside) so trying to get something cheapish cheers

Do you like Blackpool...if not id give Salou a swerve......Irish pubs and English breakfasts galore.....on the plus side its less than an hour from Barcelona !

Dont forget good ol teletext for holidays you often see some cracking late deals later you can leave it the better,especially if your not fussed where you go.

go into co-op travel or one of the high street agents with your cash a week to 3 days before you want to go best last min deals i`ve had have been in greece ...i went in one sunday morning flew to kos same afternoon holiday for 5 for 2 week £560 same holiday in book £2300 .. :thumbs:

Edited by the_stig

quick travel 0800 023 7464 say jase gave you the number abta bonded so you dont loose out if summat goes wrong thats the thing to watch out for

:thumbs:

he wants to go abroad earth not walsall ... ;)