whate cross is better for lampin

iv got a saluki grayhound but she is a very very good corsin bitch and dont want to spoil her i would be better let in a corsin man have her and get my self a proper lamper dont you think

If youve got a very very very good coursing bitch why the hell would you be thinking of letting her go?

cuz im sick ov go in to cort and get in catched enuth is enuth for mr mate im look in at get in band this mounth [bANNED TEXT] i go to cort so just want to change my sport

Didn't understand any of that :$

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In most cases dogs seem to be removed for 'tests' to be conducted, pending investigation etc etc. Going on a lot of the lads on here it has happened to they seem to hold onto the dogs for a very long

dont think you need bull in it for rabbit and long ears mate get your self a lurcher to lurcher bred dog thats doing the job atb

So your going to get rid of a top dog that could well be shit hot and lamping to get a dog that could be shite ?? Is if just me it is this a lil strange ???

no mate she is such a good day bitch dont want to spoil i just want a proper lamper

So your going to get rid of a top dog that could well be shit hot and lamping to get a dog that could be shite ?? Is if just me it is this a lil strange ???

• Like 1

iv got a saluki grayhound but she is a very very good corsin bitch and dont want to spoil her i would be better let in a corsin man have her and get my self a proper lamper dont you think

If youve got a very very very good coursing bitch why the hell would you be thinking of letting her go?

cuz im sick ov go in to cort and get in catched enuth is enuth for mr mate im look in at get in band this mounth [bANNED TEXT] i go to cort so just want to change my sport

don't be simple Brian....he's selling his Saluki cos he joining a band called mouth, don't you know anything??? :laugh: not sure who cort and enuth are though....other band members maybe?

well mate its like tis iv bin done 7 times last season for corsin so i just aint guna bother no more so im guna go in to lampin is that better

been done for coursing 7 times in a year and you still have your dog???............what's that smell?? :hmm: :hmm:

ahhh, it's bullshit :yes:

• Like 1

bull shit no mate us lads down this end are proper hunts men not arm chair hunters like you mate are you a corsin man mate

no I'm not, just rabbiting for me pal.

main reason why I wouldn't go coursing - because if you do and you get caught you lose your dog, and I wouldn't want to risk that.

......you should have researched that before you come up with your silly little story. :thumbs:

• Like 1

PS. if what you say is true (which it isn't), then you'd be well known to the authorities who are trawling sites like this all the time.....and you've just informed them of your intentions to get a lamping dog for long ears.

Good luck on your first outing, silly boy :tongue2:

also, funny question for a "proper hunts man" to have to ask in the first place!!!! :bye:

Edited by rob190364

no story mate and no you dont lose your dog if its in good health thay got to give it bk to u so before you speek agen or right on my post get your fackts strat and if you got eny think elc to say to me plz pm me and iwill give you my number and we will sort it that way cuz you always get a p***k like you that as got to shit on every bodys posts

and before you write on your thread again trying taking your boxing gloves off :thumbs:

• Like 1

no story mate and no you dont lose your dog if its in good health thay got to give it bk to u so before you speek agen or right on my post get your fackts strat and if you got eny think elc to say to me plz pm me and iwill give you my number and we will sort it that way cuz you always get a p***k like you that as got to shit on every bodys posts

In most cases dogs seem to be removed for 'tests' to be conducted, pending investigation etc etc. Going on a lot of the lads on here it has happened to they seem to hold onto the dogs for a very long time if not indefinitely.

Is your spelling actually that bad or are you typing with your face?

• Like 2

In most cases dogs seem to be removed for 'tests' to be conducted, pending investigation etc etc. Going on a lot of the lads on here it has happened to they seem to hold onto the dogs for a very long time if not indefinitely.

Is your spelling actually that bad or are you typing with your face?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: