whate cross is better for lampin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In most cases dogs seem to be removed for 'tests' to be conducted, pending investigation etc etc. Going on a lot of the lads on here it has happened to they seem to hold onto the dogs for a very long

dont think you need bull in it for rabbit and long ears mate get your self a lurcher to lurcher bred dog thats doing the job atb

So your going to get rid of a top dog that could well be shit hot and lamping to get a dog that could be shite ?? Is if just me it is this a lil strange ???

well im not that thik mate lol

lol its a hard question to answer tho mate!!!! if you like salukis id try a saluki grey with maybe a dash of bull in it :thumbs: :thumbs:

iv got a saluki grayhound but she is a very very good corsin bitch and dont want to spoil her i would be better let in a corsin man have her and get my self a proper lamper dont you think

ive not seen your bitch so aint got a clue lol!!! try it on the lamp and see, 1000s of dogs do both and do it well :thumbs:

Something with abit of terrier blood isnt to bad. Like a beddy x or a dash of bull. Collie fine to, actually, nearly every cross is ideal !!! Whatever u prefer. And it depends on the land u lamp. Small fields like a bit of whippet. Or if u run big fields try a deerhound cross

iv got a saluki grayhound but she is a very very good corsin bitch and dont want to spoil her i would be better let in a corsin man have her and get my self a proper lamper dont you think

If youve got a very very very good coursing bitch why the hell would you be thinking of letting her go?