It is down to each individuals preference but it is a bad doo when u have folk around a ring an a lot of them noticing there seemed to be a lot of favouring some certain people who happend to be very pally towards the judge, I just think it is wrong that this goes on an a shame for the other lads an lasses in the classes that clearly didn't have a chance. Also the bullx juding was certainly a joke an I stick to my guns with a rabbit/coursing man should not judge bullx it should be lads that know the breed an work them for what there made to do. The champion bullx he picked was bad an I didn't hear one!! Person agree with the decision he made apart from the lad who won an rest of his mates which as I said all were very friendly wi judge.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Judge IS one of the good fellas and a very good dog man,hes never been a coursing man so that statement is a bit of a joke! what i will say tho is ,,before the ban he worked dogs of all breeds f

I hear the lads running the show spent an hour afterwards picking dummy,s up that certain individuals spat out.Again my lad did,nt know the judge yet picked up 2 class wins and runner up in show,he di

It is down to each individuals preference but it is a bad doo when u have folk around a ring an a lot of them noticing there seemed to be a lot of favouring some certain people who happend to be very pally towards the judge, I just think it is wrong that this goes on an a shame for the other lads an lasses in the classes that clearly didn't have a chance. Also the bullx juding was certainly a joke an I stick to my guns with a rabbit/coursing man should not judge bullx it should be lads that know the breed an work them for what there made to do. The champion bullx he picked was bad an I didn't hear one!! Person agree with the decision he made apart from the lad who won an rest of his mates which as I said all were very friendly wi judge.

Will you be putting yourself forward for the judgeing next year or like me, will you just turn up on the day leaveing it all to someone else.

i did not watch the lurcher showing ,and so cant comment on the judges choice,but i have known this bloke over 20 years,and he had a good reason to be keeping phone contact with home,and as piper said did not want to let the lads down,i for one would not want to judge for a gold pig,so good on him thanks derek.

I hear the lads running the show spent an hour afterwards picking dummy,s up that certain individuals spat out.Again my lad did,nt know the judge yet picked up 2 class wins and runner up in show,he did,nt rate the winner but accepted the judges individual choice,my son and his mate agreed with most of the judges choices,he said the judge seemed fair and seemed to know his dogs,if you cannot accept the judges decision,with a little grace,then you take the whole thing far to serious.The main thing is that money was raised for a worthwhile cause,most will have enjoyed the day for what it was and will return next year,the others possibly won,t be missed.
  • Like 3

lurcher judge was poor,should have payed more attention to dogs than his phone

who was the judge

as with all judges they have there own choices so should be left to it

dont know the man personally but he gave my son supreme puppy with his bullcross

so for givin his mates the red rossette

not this time my lad never seen him before atb

its a day out and a laugh :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wouldn't bother me judging done it before

Thats not what i ask'ed :hmm: .

He would of been judging a show for me if we wouldn't of had to cancel due to weather!

The Judge IS one of the good fellas and a very good dog man,hes never been a coursing man so that statement is a bit of a joke!

what i will say tho is ,,before the ban he worked dogs of all breeds for many years.

These days as we all know its just rats and rabbits ..

At a show you pay your pound for a judges opinion hoping you might get rosette, if you don`t agree with the decision its not the end of the world,,

after all its a bit of fun and time for like minded people to meet up and have a chat swap stories and have a laugh .

Edited by lofti
  • Like 3