nitesite, best deals?

Anyone used www.gunshopuk.co.uk for nitesite or anything else? Everyone seems to have the NS range at the same price but at least its free delivery from here.

Anyone had any dealings with this website?

Anyone know of a better deal?

Edd

Take a look at ns200 night site home made in nite sight forum I have listed every thing I have used and given some pics of how it works it really does get out to 200 meters plus and the pic is pretty clear to it could go on alot more if i had a more powerful light but dont need it. the best camera is cctv type which goes black and white with the lowest lux possible 0.5 is pretty good black and white are the best type as they do not have filiters built in to them to stop the light coming in to the camera meaning they work better with ir light then coloured cameras.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Edd, If you are after the Nite-Site then i think that the makers have told the sellers that this is the price and don't sell under. I have had mine for about 3 months and touch wood had no problems. There is one area that i'm looking at and that is the brightness of the screen, to sort that or at the moment looking at using some car window tinting film. I have asked for 3 free samples, low medium and high, so will get to try when i have the time. People have been complaining about the tubes from scope to pick-up module, saying that they are weak but i have never found thid to be a problem. Perhaps they are trying to hang a recording device onto it.

Would i recommend it, Yes but that doesn't mean that i wouldn't like somethings changed.

ATVB in your choice

Roger