• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MOLLY

So sorry FD, unfortunately these things happen 99% of the time.

I had a hedgehog here at the beginning of the year for a couple of months, ate loads, very fit and healthy, would eat worms out of my hands, then suddenly went a bit wobbly i syringed water and mushed food into him for a day and a night but he died on day two. I cried like a baby for 2 days :(

MOLL.

Bless ya.......at least he'll be comfy whichever way it goes.... what fucks me off is the number of people that would've ignored the little dude, probably the same people that'd call you worse than shit for hunting..... :censored: ........they aint got a f*****g clue about welfare of any sort..... i'm sure you'll be doing a grand job, i wouldn't complain at being tucked up in your lap, if i was on deaths door.....

Guest MOLLY
P.S at the end of the day it's vermin... :whistle: .. just neck it.. :blink:

Your horrible :nono:

You know for a fact if it was me you would have to do as much as is humanly possible to help it, with me :yes:

MOLL.

@ Longdog runner - Exactly!!! This is true f*****g wankers walking past him... :blink: And yes your right these are the same pople who say hunting is crule :censored:

Well he is still alive..was flapping just before he went in his box :o wanting to come back out to me :icon_eek: Millet i will re try feeding now the way you discribed :victory: I have chewed up the seed after soaking it to make it more mushy but i just dont have the knack of it..Am gunna re try now :yes:

A cat has definatly had him Millet hence the bloodied and brusied wing..Have salt watered this :victory:

No necking things :laugh:

@ Blackfell do you mean his WHOLE head!!!????

Um ok i ill try this :victory:

He wont drown will he? :cry: I worry about choking him when eating i have just fed him some weetabix very moist and some soaked seed took a bit but then he went drowsy :cry:

Hes a noisy lil sod :wub:

Update just been to check little Andy when i pulled back his jumper thats covering him he started calling and throwing his head back (assumed it meant hunger) - Dipped his head into water for a second or so and then held a tablespoon of water in front of him he "pecked" at it and did look to take 2 mini guzzles (might of been imagening but it looked that way) :big_boss:

Also hes just had (forcefed :icon_eek: ) A tablespoon of weetabix :victory: Back in the warmth of his BIG THICK jumper now and newspaper :victory:

Gunna leave him sleep til 6am hes had a day of it so...steady away like.

How much does he need to eat in one serving...because takes about a tablespoon (half all over his face) and then he tires?? Crop dosnt ever seem full.

Thanks again ;)