stocking a golf course

doddles if a dog runs a hare for say seven mins i far do think that dog is going to end up away from u by the time u get to the dog it maybe 10 mins or 12 if u have been seen early on in the course then i think ten mins is more than plenty for the local cops to be on u now im not saying every body is doing this but there is a few people that have went to a fast more at them type

ok mate,,,, i know what your saying, but the way it sounded when you made the post on the other topic was imo off the mark a bit,,,,,,,, atb

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just when you thought you had seen and herd it all thl stars

f**k him lol

And any one talking such bollocks shouldn't be allowed to post on a hunting site ! Are you seriously saying that if a dog doesn't take 10/10 it should be kept as a pet ????   Cheers.

Posted Images

That type of dog would be handy for the golf course incase the greenkeeper came after u

no need to worry now mate hes seans drinking parnter :yes:

That's sound so u can get a saluki for them rabs no panic

yes mate couple of ten minute courses Edited by doodles
  • Like 1

right lads how many rabbits would be enough to stock a golf course. 20, 30, 40 ???? would the rabbits stay on and breed??? i live one minute walk from one so would be good to put some rabbits on it??

What a c##k! Is your play station broken

Doodles you do there harder to catch on a golf course .So are you getting new dogs as well????

. Any for sale?

full bred saluki on gumtree looks alrite mate :thumbs:

SOLD :yes:

was it any good for about 20, 30, 40, rabbits??? :whistling:

Doodles you do there harder to catch on a golf course .So are you getting new dogs as well????

. Any for sale?

full bred saluki on gumtree looks alrite mate :thumbs:

SOLD :yes:

was it any good for about 20, 30, 40, rabbits??? :whistling:

HOW DID YOU GET ON LAST NIGHT wasnt a great night for it

Im the same as you mate got a golf course five minutes from the house never stocked it had permission on it for eleven years used to take roughly two hundred rabbits a year off it so you have some restocking to do :laugh: .The problem wasn't golfers or the rabbits it was other folk just wandering on setting snares ferreting etc and you always got the blame