What to wear mink hunting

Did you mean what to wear while ratting with mink hound's.. :victory:

:thumbs:

probebly

we get water rats, and rats, that sort of thing. i had too say minkhunting/minkhounds becase its not just ratting :) :) :) :) :) :) :yes:otherwise ill be told 'to wear old cloths overalls etc" its wth a hunt :)

you get rats :thumbs: water voles are protected and mink come under the hunting act, get my drift :hmm:

probebly

we get water rats, and rats, that sort of thing. i had too say minkhunting/minkhounds becase its not just ratting :) :) :) :) :) :) :yes:otherwise ill be told 'to wear old cloths overalls etc" its wth a hunt :)

you get rats :thumbs: water voles are protected and mink come under the hunting act, get my drift :hmm:

whatevar :p

Bang on the nail Paulus but some folk wont allow themself's to be educated.. :victory:

• Like 3

probebly

whatevar :p

i dont think he does p ;)
  • Like 1

You can hunt them to your hearts content can you not, it's when you catch them that you have a problem!

Try telling that to the anti's..the last Mink hound pack i was out with had to be stopped for a hour after some anti arshole rang the police and said we where badger baiting.. :blink:

You can hunt them to your hearts content can you not, it's when you catch them that you have a problem!

Try telling that to the anti's..the last Mink hound pack i was out with had to be stopped for a hour after some anti arshole rang the police and said we where badger baiting.. :blink:

The idiot who rang the old bill should be charged with wasting police time!!!

• Like 1

that's a good point, why aren't they charged? If I rang the cops and said I suspected my neighbour was killing his wife, and they came and he wasn't....and I kept doing it, and they kept coming out to find nothing happening, I'd get done for wasting police time.... so why don't they get done for it?

that's a good point, why aren't they charged? If I rang the cops and said I suspected my neighbour was killing his wife, and they came and he wasn't....and I kept doing it, and they kept coming out to find nothing happening, I'd get done for wasting police time.... so why don't they get done for it?

i read this story a few year back some old lady rang the police to say 2 lads whr breaking into her shed the police said to lock the door and they`d be round in the morning with a crime number-- :icon_eek: a few minutes later she rang back and said dont bother my husbands shot them both within 10mins the police came and caught both burglers alive and well .. the couple whr charged with wasting police time .. Edited by the_stig

i read this story a few year back some old lady rang the police to say 2 lads whr breaking into her shed the police said to lock the door and they`d be round in the morning with a crime number-- :icon_eek: a few minutes later she rang back and said dont bother my husbands shot them both within 10mins the police came and caught both burglers alive and well .. the couple whr charged with wasting police time ..

the police should be charged with wasting their own time, by charging someone who was actually reporting a crime.....twats!