Hare dogs pre ban English v Irish

At the end day most good dogs in Ireland have English lines in them. They need it to get a better sett off lungs.

yes icey an to get all the great english lines irish dogs are the base :yes: but they forget about that

Next you will be telling us Bono,s Irish

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have you see the dvd with irish lady running in the forley cup .im not quite clear hoe she got on . maybe you could enlighten us all .what you should do ,you and speedie is lay of the lsd .get a team

here we go again summer madness has struck. challenges been thrown out serious question how many of the men mentioned here have actually had a match come on all dont jump at once.

ther looking ways of culling them i can only think of 1 way of culling them and thats with a running dog behind them

Posted Images

At the end day most good dogs in Ireland have English lines in them. They need it to get a better sett off lungs.

yes icey an to get all the great english lines irish dogs are the base :yes: but they forget about that

Next you will be telling us Bono,s Irish

you can keep him if you want
  • Like 1

How l know there better hares simple the Ned dog got run to a stand still and never did it in Ireland says it all really.Thats why you put a English breed dog to his daughter to get your blue dog .So how are they not better hares.Show me one your dogs run hare for 6 mins in Ireland????

Another thing hares in lreland get away by using cover may it be ditches ,gates ,barns etc etc.Fen hares cant there have to run for there lives ok they go down the odd hole but there far better hare.I have never hunting England only watched dvds and even l can tell you there better.Thats why men for here go there to test there dogs to the max.There no hiding over there as you found out

• Like 2

right lads theres men on here that go to england from here in ireland and there dogs kill good numbers over a few days seems like they kill more on a days outting over the water than they would here in ireland why is this iv never been over so cant realy have an opinion is it the bigger land or wat iv heard of dogs killing 5 and 6s u never hear of a dog killing that a mount over here

thats why they call them big rabbits on here.nothing to do about pre ban.thats what their like big rabbits.and better still dropped rabbits i hunted over there hares wudnt get a look in .ffs they run down holes when was the last time ya seen a hare running down a hole in ardee.yer man brookie throwing out challenges for 10 grand his head must be up his hole ffs :yes:

How l know there better hares simple the Ned dog got run to a stand still and never did it in Ireland says it all really.Thats why you put a English breed dog to his daughter to get your blue dog .So how are they not better hares.Show me one your dogs run hare for 6 mins in Ireland????

Another thing hares in lreland get away by using cover may it be ditches ,gates ,barns etc etc.Fen hares cant there have to run for there lives ok they go down the odd hole but there far better hare.I have never hunting England only watched dvds and even l can tell you there better.Thats why men for here go there to test there dogs to the max.There no hiding over there as you found out

from what ive been told he jacked here aswell

right lads theres men on here that go to england from here in ireland and there dogs kill good numbers over a few days seems like they kill more on a days outting over the water than they would here in ireland why is this iv never been over so cant realy have an opinion is it the bigger land or wat iv heard of dogs killing 5 and 6s u never hear of a dog killing that a mount over here

thats why they call them big rabbits on here.nothing to do about pre ban.thats what their like big rabbits.and better still dropped rabbits i hunted over there hares wudnt get a look in .ffs they run down holes when was the last time ya seen a hare running down a hole in ardee.yer man brookie throwing out challenges for 10 grand his head must be up his hole ffs :yes:

dole boy take his challange

Dont see many of you taking up Brookies challenge to come over

Dont see many of you taking up Brookies challenge to come over

dont see any of you coming over here

iceman you on the special brew? lol were getting bk to primary school on this topic. different dogs different land different obstacles as i was always told horses for courses

• Like 1

If someone else slips yer dog then yea can get found out when these lads go over they are not sliping 200 yrd away as that dog was sliped.As for how good or bad the hares are here or their its one of those questions that cant realy be answered .The land over their has alot to do with how the hare runs I.E. If its wet the dog can ball up or the hare can ball up if its dry the ground can go rock hard in hours .The hunting over here is a lot more cosistent at the right time of year

If someone else slips yer dog then yea can get found out when these lads go over they are not sliping 200 yrd away as that dog was sliped.As for how good or bad the hares are here or their its one of those questions that cant realy be answered .The land over their has alot to do with how the hare runs I.E. If its wet the dog can ball up or the hare can ball up if its dry the ground can go rock hard in hours .The hunting over here is a lot more cosistent at the right time of year

houdini your new name is Mr Excuses