Hare dogs pre ban English v Irish

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have you see the dvd with irish lady running in the forley cup .im not quite clear hoe she got on . maybe you could enlighten us all .what you should do ,you and speedie is lay of the lsd .get a team

here we go again summer madness has struck. challenges been thrown out serious question how many of the men mentioned here have actually had a match come on all dont jump at once.

ther looking ways of culling them i can only think of 1 way of culling them and thats with a running dog behind them

Posted Images

How l know there better hares simple the Ned dog got run to a stand still and never did it in Ireland says it all really.Thats why you put a English breed dog to his daughter to get your blue dog .So how are they not better hares.Show me one your dogs run hare for 6 mins in Ireland????

Another thing hares in lreland get away by using cover may it be ditches ,gates ,barns etc etc.Fen hares cant there have to run for there lives ok they go down the odd hole but there far better hare.I have never hunting England only watched dvds and even l can tell you there better.Thats why men for here go there to test there dogs to the max.There no hiding over there as you found out

If someone else slips yer dog then yea can get found out when these lads go over they are not sliping 200 yrd away as that dog was sliped.As for how good or bad the hares are here or their its one of those questions that cant realy be answered .The land over their has alot to do with how the hare runs I.E. If its wet the dog can ball up or the hare can ball up if its dry the ground can go rock hard in hours .The hunting over here is a lot more cosistent at the right time of year

houdini your new name is Mr Excuses

Wel see what you have come the winter and dont go hiding like yer mates .Are you one of devs crowd i say yea are :hmm::toast:

right lads theres men on here that go to england from here in ireland and there dogs kill good numbers over a few days seems like they kill more on a days outting over the water than they would here in ireland why is this iv never been over so cant realy have an opinion is it the bigger land or wat iv heard of dogs killing 5 and 6s u never hear of a dog killing that a mount over here

thats why they call them big rabbits on here.nothing to do about pre ban.thats what their like big rabbits.and better still dropped rabbits i hunted over there hares wudnt get a look in .ffs they run down holes when was the last time ya seen a hare running down a hole in ardee.yer man brookie throwing out challenges for 10 grand his head must be up his hole ffs :yes:

dole boy take his challange

listen to lizy windsors tax collector.get of yer knees yil be on yer feet

Speedie in few your clips your slipping right out bed.On the clip off ned on you tube it does not show you the slip.Its 200 yards fs its on big open lad the dog should have it to pull it in and do a job on it.If not its your fault bring a dog over there which does not have the tools for the job.

ANSWER ME THIS WHY DID YOU USE AN ENGLISH BREED STUD TO GET THE BLUE DOG??????

topics about irish dogs v english dogs irish dogs will win hands down in ireland..........an its 50/50 for them running in england so that makes the better dog

Dream on

what way do you see it

Speedie in few your clips your slipping right out bed.On the clip off ned on you tube it does not show you the slip.Its 200 yards fs its on big open lad the dog should have it to pull it in and do a job on it.If not its your fault bring a dog over there which does not have the tools for the job.

First of all maybe it was not the dogs fault but the man but yea do expect fair play and thats another story.The reason the dog was used was he was in the company at the time and it was something to try its not as if the bitch was sent over to england or their was big money gave for stud .The man that had the dog at the time was asked and he said no problem and that the way it happened their was no big deal

How l know there better hares simple the Ned dog got run to a stand still and never did it in Ireland says it all really.Thats why you put a English breed dog to his daughter to get your blue dog .So how are they not better hares.Show me one your dogs run hare for 6 mins in Ireland????

Another thing hares in lreland get away by using cover may it be ditches ,gates ,barns etc etc.Fen hares cant there have to run for there lives ok they go down the odd hole but there far better hare.I have never hunting England only watched dvds and even l can tell you there better.Thats why men for here go there to test there dogs to the max.There no hiding over there as you found out

If someone else slips yer dog then yea can get found out when these lads go over they are not sliping 200 yrd away as that dog was sliped.As for how good or bad the hares are here or their its one of those questions that cant realy be answered .The land over their has alot to do with how the hare runs I.E. If its wet the dog can ball up or the hare can ball up if its dry the ground can go rock hard in hours .The hunting over here is a lot more cosistent at the right time of year

Wel see what you have come the winter and dont go hiding like yer mates .Are you one of devs crowd i say yea are :hmm::toast:

you have been nicknamed houdini for a reason Owen you vanish over the winter months like you have the last 2 years,

ferret i would dought very much that there bad hares in fact id say if anything i think its a lot to land size over here

how many hares have you seen going to ground in ireland.i hunted in england 30 yrs ago there durt next time a hare runs up a rabbit hole in ardee give me a shout :thumbs:

topics about irish dogs v english dogs irish dogs will win hands down in ireland..........an its 50/50 for them running in england so that makes the better dog

Dream on

what way do you see it

Let us use your own logic you say Irish dog running in Ireland would win hands down and that 50/50 in England then surely the sporting challenge would be the 50/50 wouldnt it so take up Brookies challenge
  • Like 1

you have been nicknamed houdini for a reason Owen you vanish over the winter months like you have the last 2 years,

Your listening to two many fairy tales wel see who vanishes you and yer mates

First of all maybe it was not the dogs fault but the man but yea do expect fair play and thats another story.The reason the dog was used was he was in the company at the time and it was something to try its not as if the bitch was sent over to england or their was big money gave for stud .The man that had the dog at the time was asked and he said no problem and that the way it happened their was no big deal

as you always say the hare deserves more fair play than the dog your own words YOU ON THE JAMESON AGAIN TONIGHT HOUDINI

Dream on

what way do you see it

Let us use your own logic you say Irish dog running in Ireland would win hands down and that 50/50 in England then surely the sporting challenge would be the 50/50 wouldnt it so take up Brookies challenge

why not make it 8 dogs 4 in england an 4 in ire an send two over each :thumbs: