links to the cruel rscpa

What is cruel about putting down unwanted or dangerous dogs? The problem lies in their oversupply and overbreeding not in their destruction. (Don't get me wrong I have very little respect for them as a charity but in this case they are not being cruel - they are removing a problem created by idiots).

• Like 5

What is cruel about putting down unwanted or dangerous dogs? The problem lies in their oversupply and overbreeding not in their destruction. (Don't get me wrong I have very little respect for them as a charity but in this case they are not being cruel - they are removing a problem created by idiots).

its the way the dogs are treated even if they are not dangerous they are still ragged about by "officers" kept in horrible condistions.

Its only very recently that a dog actually has to do something wrong to be put down......for years before that it was based simply on what a dog looked like.............no different to Auschwich or Belsen................and thats ok with you is it......royal society for the PREVENTION of cruelty to animals :laugh: ....but just plain killing them is fine.

Edited by gnasher16
  • 4 months later...

I have looked more in depth into the cruelty of this organisation. Killing dogs with a captive bolt gun???? How is that humane? Injecting dogs with lethal injection directly into their hearts? WOW.

I've been to the local kennels a couple of times when I was looking for my first dog and wanted to rehome. Each time they said there was nothing suitable yet I was sat looking at kennels full of fit and healthy dogs. What about a look at that one I said.... 'that's too big for you'....?????

They aRe diSPiCAble!!!

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

Chief Insp Ian Briggs, of the RSPCA’s special operations unit, said: “People have this idea that poaching is just a little old man getting a few rabbits for the pot from under the gamekeeper’s nose, but it’s not.

“A lot of the time, it involves gangs armed with firearms and dogs which are specifically bred for taking down game.

“It’s a massively serious problem from the RSPCA’s point of view.

“The people who do this like killing wildlife and the fact they can make money on the side is a bonus.”

£120m a year in donations they recieve and none of it goes I the welfare centres which are franchised am responsible for their own fundraising.

That's a fair point lab, but if you was to use a bolt gun on one of your dogs then they would hand you your arse on a plate.