1st generation bedlington x greyhound pups

thanks jembo hope you had a good trip home,and you like moon ,good luck and keep us updated ,cheers ian

Hi Mr&Mrs Coyote,

Thank you for making me feel so welcome when i came to collect my pup today, finally got back!!

I was very impressed with your setup and your dogs and pups are a credit to you.

These pups are stunning, very healthy and well handled......

Thanks again guys! Will put some pictures up of him soon

Jem

thanks penbryn,hope you have a safe journey back with witch ,good luck with her and keep us updated .cheers

just like to thank you and your mrs mate, i couldnt be more chufft. id been searching high and low for months for a quality bread first x and im now sorted. the bitch has more or less made her mark in my place already running round tail high and full off confidence.

genuine thanks for genuine people.

thanks javie and co,very nice to meet you ,hope you had a good trip home, very very long way home!!! will look forward to seeing the 3 bitches growing up together ,keep us updated with plenty of pics. cheers ian

WE NOW ONLY HAVE 1 DOG PUP LEFT!!!

thanks samantha,have fun with your bitch,im sure she will make a great friend for your bedy x whippet dog and eventually have lovely puppies,cheers ian

WE ONLY HAVE 1 DOG PUP LEFT!!!

• 2 weeks later...
yes i am !!! after breeding dogs for 20+ years and running my own breeding kennels ,and owning both parents im sure.

I can vouch for these pups - I have one of the litter sitting in my kennel now

OTC

Edited to say: just read the other post (Bed x Whip) so I now see where this is all going ;)