1st generation bedlington x greyhound pups

here is my latest litter of 1st generation bedlington x greyhound, sire: bedlington blue(rillington lines) dam :greyhound black(fantastic racing lines) both have worked and i own both parents .we had 7 bitches and 2 dogs and have had several reserved ,so we have 1 dog and 4 bitches left. all my pups are wormed at 2/4/6/8 wks old with wormer from the vet (not the rubbish stuff from the pet shop!!!) they were born on 10th april 07 so will be ready 2nd/3rd of june 07. they are £150 each (this does not include vaccinations) we are based in lincolnshire. THERE ARE ONLY 1 DOG AND 2 BITCHES LEFT!!!!

Edited by coyote

HI,WE ONLY HAVE 1 DOG AND 1 BITCH LEFT NOW(£150 EACH) READY 25TH/26TH MAY(BANK HOLIDAY),THE REST HAVE BEEN RESERVED AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO ADVERTISE THIS LITTER,ONLY PUT A THREAD ON HERE SAYING WE WERE AWAITING THE BIRTH,CHEERS GUYS

Edited by coyote

These pups are well bred and from working stock, both parents on show, kept and reared well.

I cannot wait to collect my bitch pup on Friday - don't be disappointed, PM coyote for a chance to own a true first X rabbit catching machine. :yes:

OTC

hope you like your new pup OTC she's a belter mate,hope you had a good drive home,good luck with her,cheers coyote

I am very pleased with her, and she's settled in great already. Not too much whining so far!

OTC