Anyone carp fish on here?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I now do nearly all my carping on deserted stretches of canal and rivers. Leave a couple of lures and pike floats by the side of me so it looks like I am pike fishing to the odd soul that passes. Can'

Good luck mate, I'd like to come over for some fishing sometime (somewhere like the ebro )

i did till some rotten c**t nicked all my tackle....putting some money to the side to get sorted again.dont think ill ever afford what was taken again thou.

anyone had tackle off dragoncarpdirect ? i got 2 9 foot stalker rods and 2 reels very cheap and great quality its worth having a look used mine for pike and they are great.

Had a few things off them mate, Billy when I win the lottery I'll take you to the ebro :drinks:

• Like 1

anyone had tackle off dragoncarpdirect ? i got 2 9 foot stalker rods and 2 reels very cheap and great quality its worth having a look used mine for pike and they are great.

Had a few things off them mate, Billy when I win the lottery I'll take you to the ebro :drinks:

what about taking me now?? :D

Ok then mate, bring Lumphammer as well :laugh:

were are at the end of your road in an ice cream van, lumphammer said its a fanny magnet :hmm:

what number house are you?

in all fairness, id like to fish any river in france or spain as they certainly seem to produce some good fish.

• Like 1

were are at the end of your road in an ice cream van, lumphammer said its a fanny magnet :hmm:

in all fairness, id like to fish any river in france or spain as they certainly seem to produce some good fish.

If your bringing them two i am not coming, i have heard about them, i am not fishing anymore. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

I now do nearly all my carping on deserted stretches of canal and rivers. Leave a couple of lures and pike floats by the side of me so it looks like I am pike fishing to the odd soul that passes. Can't stand the morons on the majority of the club / dayticket waters I have visited over the last 5/6 years.

• Like 4

If your bringing them two i am not coming, i have heard about them, i am not fishing anymore. :laugh: :laugh:

You wont stop cuming billy!!! xx ;):laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1