Hello from Kent and Newport

Hi all,

Recently signed up to the hunting life as I am new to air rifle hunting though I have shot HFT/FT for quite some time now...

I am based in Newport, Wales as I go to university here but live and work in Kent through the holidays.

Keeping it short, I am a 21 year old Civil Engineering student with a lifelong passion of Motorsport (racing from the age of 12 til about a year ago) and more recently, shooting (past 2 years).

I own an AIR ARMS S400F Classic Superlight Hunter and shoot about twice a week, though I am new to hunting and just gathering info and getting ready to hunt for a few permissions (no pun intended)...

I look forward to receiving advice and hopefully embarking on my first hunt as soon as readily possible.

Thanks

Ahmet

:D Yeah I know, but I already have a job waiting in Brentwood, Essex once I have the degree and met my missus of nearly 2 years here... Agreed though, Newport is a bit of a dive, but its second home...

Ahmet

Edited by ThE.gRiZzLe
  • 2 weeks later...