Dangerous hawking

Berkutchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

See there i a downside to having a wild take,people take more risks with there free birds.I bet if he had paid £2000 for it he wouldnt be so F***ing cavalier with his birds wellbeing.Dip his c ock in honney and sit him on a fire ants nest

See there i a downside to having a wild take,people take more risks with there free birds.I bet if he had paid £2000 for it he wouldnt be so F***ing cavalier with his birds wellbeing.Dip his c ock in honney and sit him on a fire ants nest

I'm sure I'll open up a can of worms, but I couldn't disagree more with you. It's not a free for all when it comes to wild take here in the states, you can possess 2 birds from the wild and you get one replacement per calendar year. As far as gosses go it's a hell of a lot tougher getting one out of the wild and costs more when you add up all the costs, then it is to put in your order with a breeder. Believe me, when your ass is hanging 60 feet off the ground and you have a pissed off female gos taking shots at you you sure as hell value that bird more than one from a breeder.

As far as that footage goes it comes from some DVD, which I have not seen, but have been told that the electrocution scene is put in as a warning. The guys are flying in urban areas and they're showing the dangers of that and tell you to fast forward if you don't want to see it. The guy says it took him a long time to get over the loss of that bird as it was one of his favorties. That said, I wouldn't fly in those areas either, but you know there are a lot of place where folks fly their birds, or run their hounds where I wouldn't - unlike a lot of countries there are no laws in the US against being a dumb ass.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...