ONE FOR THE GIRLS

Guest Lurcherbitch

Every REAL MAN, falls asleep on the settee as soon as the music for Eastender's, Coronation Street or Emmerdale Farm comes on, its bred into a proper bloke :big_boss: and snoring is natures way of drowning out the cobblers that these mincing actors come out with. :D

Pickin your nose is a must, that too is handed down from father to son :big_boss:

With regard food, well a bloke can't win ( back me up here lads ), if you tell the old girl that, " them green beans were nice by way of a change ", you'll end up having the ferkin things for breakfast, dinner and tea for a b'stard month :cry: , you know its true ladie's don't deny it. :big_boss:

Very true & real men always leave you something in the loo you have to poke down the u bend with a stick :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MOLLY
Every REAL MAN, falls asleep on the settee as soon as the music for Eastender's, Coronation Street or Emmerdale Farm comes on, its bred into a proper bloke :big_boss: and snoring is natures way of drowning out the cobblers that these mincing actors come out with. :D

Pickin your nose is a must, that too is handed down from father to son :big_boss:

With regard food, well a bloke can't win ( back me up here lads ), if you tell the old girl that, " them green beans were nice by way of a change ", you'll end up having the ferkin things for breakfast, dinner and tea for a b'stard month :cry: , you know its true ladie's don't deny it. :big_boss:

Lmfao :laugh::laugh:

MOLL.

Looks like I might have problems! Real man :hmm: Mine dont fall asleep infront of TV, problem is we dont have one!, Yep I have to put my hand up to the Green been scenario. Made bread and butter pudding with stewed plumb (HFW recipe) He loves it, so we have had it twice in the last two weeks,

Brad pitt and Will smith pretty cool in my opinion, but Once you get back down to reality,( I aint Angelina Joile!) I am just happy to settle for My tall dark (going a bit grey) MT. Guess I am lucky, He lets me cook and wash for him, and even lets me go out lamping with him and help by carrying lamp and rabbits! :laugh: Oh and he lets me clean ferrets and skin rabitts :laugh::laugh:

Yeh, forgott he has even taught me how to catch moles so that I can sort out the invaders in our garden :laugh: , and he lets me wash the truck :clapper: But he does let me go to pub with him! ( so long as i drive)

Yeh, forgott he has even taught me how to catch moles so that I can sort out the invaders in our garden :laugh: , and he lets me wash the truck :clapper: But he does let me go to pub with him! ( so long as i drive)

Oh your so lucky :laugh::laugh: even driving back after a night of sipping pop :laugh: