ONE FOR THE GIRLS

Guest Lurcherbitch

i used to think i looked alot like BRAD PITT till i found out my ex partner had stuck his poster where the mirror used to be :(

Oh Brad Pitt is god :laugh:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to think i looked alot like BRAD PITT till i found out my ex partner had stuck his poster where the mirror used to be :(

Oh Brad Pitt is god :laugh:

Well said FL :victory:

He is sex on legs :laugh::laugh:

you gals would soon get fed up of him lol ,nickin ya bubble bath and smellies,in the bathroom allday,get yaselfs a real man like meself,nose and ear hair and farts in bed :D

Answer is buy extra bubble bath :laugh:

Guest Lurcherbitch
you gals would soon get fed up of him lol ,nickin ya bubble bath and smellies,in the bathroom allday,get yaselfs a real man like meself,nose and ear hair and farts in bed :D

Do ya pick ya nose whilst watching the t.v, shove too much food in your mouth when eating so you cant shut it properly, also leaving dregs of your dinner round your mouth and stuck in ya teeth............fall asleep on the settee snoring so loud the tv cant be heard,? ? :laugh:

Do ya pick ya nose whilst watching the t.v, shove too much food in your mouth when eating so you cant shut it properly, also leaving dregs of your dinner round your mouth and stuck in ya teeth............fall asleep on the settee snoring so loud the tv cant be heard,? ? :laugh:

Oh the snoring one is a real pain,can cope with crumbs ,i have tried kicking him,whacking him turning him over & putting a pillow over his face :laugh::laugh:

Nothing works :laugh:

Every REAL MAN, falls asleep on the settee as soon as the music for Eastender's, Coronation Street or Emmerdale Farm comes on, its bred into a proper bloke :big_boss: and snoring is natures way of drowning out the cobblers that these mincing actors come out with. :D

Pickin your nose is a must, that too is handed down from father to son :big_boss:

With regard food, well a bloke can't win ( back me up here lads ), if you tell the old girl that, " them green beans were nice by way of a change ", you'll end up having the ferkin things for breakfast, dinner and tea for a b'stard month :cry: , you know its true ladie's don't deny it. :big_boss:

With regard food, well a bloke can't win ( back me up here lads ), if you tell the old girl that, " them green beans were nice by way of a change ", you'll end up having the ferkin things for breakfast, dinner and tea for a b'stard month :cry: , you know its true ladie's don't deny it. :big_boss:

soooo true.......never say you like owt...cos thayll feed it to ta sick off it :blink: